Getting passive income from fiverr

psamlat

Fiverr is not a platform where you can make quick money. Like every business need its establishment. Same is here on fiverr, you need to struggle a lot before you get to the point where you can only rely on Fiverr.
Relying totally on Fiverr as the source of income is a bad idea (at least at the starting)

Hello, Friend,

Just be patient, stay online, switch up the names on your gigs to try different naming combinations that resonate better with buyers and advertise your gigs on social media. The work will come but you certainly won’t be getting passive income. All income should be active income for it to be sustainable.

Consistency is key.
All the best.
Judi

Hello, Friend,

Just be patient, stay online, switch up the names on your gigs to try different naming combinations that resonate better with buyers and advertise your gigs on social media. The work will come but you certainly won’t be getting passive income. All income should be active income for it to be sustainable.

Consistency is key.

All the best.

Judi

Wow…

I love this ❤️, Thanks Alot

Fiverr is not a platform where you can make quick money. Like every business need its establishment. Same is here on fiverr, you need to struggle a lot before you get to the point where you can only rely on Fiverr.

Relying totally on Fiverr as the source of income is a bad idea (at least at the starting)

Thanks alot,

I really appreciate, it helpful

Hello Fiverr Users, Since I joined Fiverr over a month now but I haven’t received any Order yet, please what should I do.

Please I need answer 😭

Passive Income

Passive income is income that requires little to no effort to earn and maintain. It is called progressive passive income when the earner expends little effort to grow the income. Examples of passive income include rental income and any business activities in which the earner does not materially participate.

The above is from Wikipedia.

That is not how Fiverr works!

I haven’t received any Order yet, please what should I do.

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Archived