Getting People's Articles on Ezine

Ezinearticles is a premeir article directory. Lot of people love to have their content published on this directory. My articles got me more than 100,000 views and thousands of targeted visitors to my site and lot of sales. At one time, when bum marketing was the rage, I used to earn a decent portion of my income through traffic from Ezine.

But they have very strict rules regarding spam, grammar and other things. Due to their strict guidelines, a lot of people get disheartened when their articles are rejected on that site. They stop submitting to Ezine.

Since launching my gig here, I have helped dozens of people get their content on EzineArticles. Using my experience with this article directory, I have started providing this valuable service here on Fiverr. I have got lot of regular buyers. Even some SEO service providers (here and on other places) use my service to get their client’s articles published on Ezine.

To sweeten the deal for customers, I not only publish an article there, I also bookmark the published article at 10 very high PR social sites including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr and others. You will be getting a well researched article plus some valuable social signals.

Some of the articles I published for clients recently, have already generated many views without doing any other SEO work. This means you can be getting targeted traffic instead of just backlinks like you get from other backlinking gigs. This is my gig - https://www.fiverr.com/jamesmart121/publish-an-article-on-ezinearticles-then-bookmark-on-10-high-pr-sites

Its cool. Some of my buyers are people who themselves provide SEO service, so I suspect they must be charging much higher rates from their customers for this service which they are getting through me.