Fiverr Forum

Getting really tired

I’m getting really tired of people asking me to pose nude for their orders. It’s so frustrating, I mean I’ve started just trying to turn it around and while turning down their offer, still trying to sell the gig, but it doesn’t work most of the time. Does anyone else have this happen?

First, think about the other person. They’re online about to pay money just to look at the human form. Don’t you think they might not be doing so well, “really tired” or “frustrated” about something – just like you – except, unlike you, they might not be so attractive!

A little consideration is all we ask. Also, it should not be entirely unexpected as the image for your very first gig shows a rather busty woman offering cosplay. Now maybe that shouldn’t mean anything by itself, but-- I forgot what I was typing.

To answer your question, yes, this happens to me on the daily.

Hello there,

You’ll be amazed of how many people will ask you the weirdest ( and often dumbest) questions here, and sometimes you feel like shouting “Do you people have no common sense??? Do you guys cannot read???” …and the answers is no. They just don’t in many cases. I would personally think that just because a girl will pose in a bikini does NOT mean that she is willing to pose nude, but I can imagine some guys getting the wrong idea. Do you have a description in your gig profile that you are not willing to pose nude? I read your description and it did say "message me for serious gig offers only. " but I don’t think it said "I will not pose for nude."

Sometime you have to spell it out for them.

I can tell you for sure though, even though you DO write it clearly in your description in bold letters with lights flashing around them, people will STILL ask you the same question. I don’t know why this happens, some people just don’t/cannot read, or sometimes they pretend that they “didn’t see it,” etc.

Things do get pretty darn frustrating at times, it happens all the time though. :stuck_out_tongue:

@cheezees - Ummm… A… I don’t know. Got me.

I ordered a gig once for writing on chest (for a special project, nothing sexual)

The person just sent me a picture of her boobs with the writing on :frowning: Sucked, as I had to give negative feedback! I didn’t even ask for boobs.

I don’t blame them for asking. I mean, you’re busting out in your gigs so they probably figure modesty isn’t an issue. Just being honest :-??

Put in big letters highlighted NO NUDES and you probably will get less people asking. Or better yet state exactly how much skin you are willing to show because lets be honest your costumes aspect of you gig is probably not what gets you sales.

I don’t know, the young lady obviously has a great body, I’d say why not use it,

so I personally think that changing the main picture or covering herself up isn’t a good idea.

After all, getting the buyer’s attention is the first step!!

I’d say keep the main photo, but post somewhere nice and big and clearly of what

you are willing/not willing to do. Maybe include a photo of yourself holding a sign

that says that. If it’s in the form of a photo, people might pay more attention.

Hopefully that will make a bit of a difference. :slight_smile:

Still, having that said, I have the feeling people will still ask you

if it is possible, hoping that they might just get lucky.

I am not trying to say that you are asking for it, and

personally I think that using a nice body in a bikini is a smart way to

get attention ( me being an Asian girl with a flat chest, I’ll NEVER look good in a

bikini top! LOL ) , but I guess there is a price you will have to pay for doing that,

and some guys will always ask you the same stuff.

You post pics of a slightly sexual/sensual nature and then got offended when asked for pics of a sexual/sensual nature. Gimme a break. /:slight_smile: Their requests are not that far-fetched. Like others have suggested, make it clear in your description what you do not do. If they still ask, then you have a legitimate complaint.

I forgot what I was going to say…I would definitely put you in my blog though.

Reply to @zeus777:

zeus777 said: I'd say keep the main photo, but post somewhere nice and big and clearly of what
you are willing/not willing to do. Maybe include a photo of yourself holding a sign
that says that. If it's in the form of a photo, people might pay more attention.
Hopefully that will make a bit of a difference.

Nope. Won't change a thing. I have a maid outfit gig and I clearly state as the first thing in my gig description, "ONLY G RATED REQUESTS PLEASE" and still I get people asking if I'll take it off in a video, haha!

rinchan86 said:
  • Nope. Won't change a thing. I have a maid outfit gig and I clearly state as the first thing in my gig description, "ONLY G RATED REQUESTS PLEASE" and still I get people asking if I'll take it off in a video, haha!

That's probably because nobody outside of America really knows what a 'G Rated Request' is.

Also, the girl that started this thread doesn't help herself. One of her samples is with a bra half off...

I’d just ask them to do it first.

Reply to @bigbadbilly: If they oblige, what then?

ryangillam said: That's probably because nobody outside of America really knows what a 'G Rated Request' is.

Wow, didn't know that. You learn something new every day! :)

Although I did go back and look at the messages....found out a good portion of them were still from the US. xD I just think a lot of people don't read gig descriptions.
:((

Hey guys… did it occur to any of you that the OP just wanted you all to go look at her gigs so she intentionally alluded to sex to get your attention (and page views and potential orders)? Kind of like the same thing as posing with your breasts barely restrained and offering to do “suggestive poses” as a gig extra. Gets noticed, doesn’t it?

Reply to @cheezees: LOL. Good one. OMG.

Reply to @itsyourthing: You say it like that’s a bad thing. All publicity is good publicity. Good on her for being clever if that’s the case.

I didn’t say it was a bad thing at all! People should make sales anyway they want to and legally can.

I was just pointing out to the commentators that they may not have to feel so obliged to be verbally supportive. Just go look at the pretty girl and everyone’s happy without such a time commitment. :slight_smile:

Reply to @bigbadbilly: Hehehehe! :stuck_out_tongue: