Getting refund back to your account is impossible

jessecastro

If you are a buyer, Support will help you get the funds returned to your account as long as your Fiverr account is still active. If you are a seller, it depends on what your problem is.

Please cover the name of the seller in the screenshot, also since you are the buyer as I can see, you will get your funds back as stated here:

If you are a buyer, Support will help you get the funds returned to your account as long as your Fiverr account is still active.

Thank you.
I’ve done that through email. I read a few post saying that they don’t do refunds just credit. I guess we’ll see.
Side note… nothing against the seller. I was just discouraged when the first logos came back with the same design found on google images first page.

Thank you.

I’ve done that through email. I read a few post saying that they don’t do refunds just credit. I guess we’ll see.

Side note… nothing against the seller. I was just discouraged when the first logos came back with the same design found on google images first page.

Check the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Refunds and fees are explained in detail.

Check the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Yes check the TOS first.

Thank you.

I read a few post saying that they don’t do refunds just credit

A long time ago Fiverr had a different policy, so not all posts reflect the current one. It could change again, but the ToS right now says that they work with buyers who want refunds to the payment source. They only allow it a limited number of times so you just have to check with them to ask for it and make sure that you qualify for that.

Archived