Getting someone to create a gig for me

azureskies11

If you give them your password then you are giving them total access to your account and they can do with it as they please. You would need to change your password when they were done.

It is so easy to create a gig. Can’t you find half an hour to an hour to do this?
Why not just hire someone to write the description, and a designer to create the pictures?
You still wouldn’t know if they were just copies of an existing gig or not though.

Wouldn’t doing that also put a seller in the position of potentially getting a warning/banned from Fiverr due to the IP address thing? Seems like a terrible idea to me. As @misscrystal says, if you can’t find 30m to do this first basic step, how would you even find time in your hectic schedule to do work?

And of course they will get total access. Just hire someone to write you a complete gig and put it up, although guess what–now you’ve written this, Google will archive it and guess what may turn up anytime a potential seller does a little research on you.

You really didn’t think this one through…

If you need someone else that badly, why not team up with someone you know personally and make team out of it? That is quite within the boundaries of ToS and good sense. Getting a stranger to do it is not. Besides all that, a potential buyer seeing this post on the forum will likely avoid you entirely over safety and other concerns.

What I would recommend doing is finding time to create a gig! If you don’t have time to create a gig, you definately won’t have time to do the work.

What I did is created my gigs, then got someone to re-write the gig description.

If you manage to create a gig, I and probably many more people on the forum would be happy to help. Until you help yourself though, nobody else is likely to help you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest havardh

@azureskies11 find sometimes to create a gig by yourself. its very simple, You can also visit fiverr blog or academy to know how a gig is created. I don’t recommend your decision of hiring someone, all the best

I would not recommend it either. Just try to find what you do best and what might be of people interest. Try to come up with a nice description of your GIG and simply do some marketing. I am also sure that fiverr will help you out here in a way if they see that your GIG is awesome.

happy holidays all!
@ana2001

Archived