Getting Started On The Fiverr Platform

ghostshem

Great to be here on Fiverr. I have a concern that can be done with some explanation if someone can assist. I have done everything Fiverr requested from setting up gigs etc. I have had no response to the gigs, however, I will receive a notification from Fiverr that I have not logged in and they are deactivating the gigs. My concern is why would I be interested in logging into Fiverr when Fiverr is not providing me with any work? Sensible responses will be great thanks.

Hello @ghostshem

Welcome to Fiverr and the community. We are glad to have you on board.

I has a look at your profile and your gigs are priced at a premium. I recommend that you start at a lower price and gain some reviews after which you can increase your price. Think as a buyer yourself, would you pay someone $450 for a website who has not social proof, i.e. reviews.

The amazing team at Fiverr have put up this great free course for new sellers, I highly recommend you watch it: Learn how to Successfully Freelance on Fiverr

Additionally, I will also recommend that you spend time in this community and learn from thoughts and wisdom shared by fellow sellers.

For any business to succeed, it takes time. If you are consistent and focused with your efforts, you’ll make it.

Thanks and regards,
Shashant

Archived