Fiverr Forum

Getting to Level 2

I’m a little confused about Fiverr’s description of how one attains and retains Level 2 status. Hoping someone can clear this up for me.

Fiverr says: "You made over 50 orders in the past two months while maintaining excellent ratings and a solid track record."

Once you hit Level 2, do you stay there as long as your ratings stay excellent, even if your orders drop off? For example, is the “two months” a rolling 2 months wherein you always need to have at least 50 orders (or lose Level 2), or is that just the starting point to GET to Level 2?

Just wondering, as I’m coming up on 50 orders completed soon, although some of them are from more than 2 months ago. It was a slow start that’s beginning to snowball into more orders coming in more quickly.

Thanks!

Sheriff’s Note: This thread has been moved to “Fiverr FAQ”

I have that problem too…thanks for pointing out…hope someone from support will explain this clearly…And I also wanna know If the gigs are suspended for any reason…say having vacation,examinations or whatever…

will that affect the level?

If so that is not fair…please explain…

I believe it depends on your rating and overall performance as a seller. There is no minimum no of orders you need to maintain your rating - but thats my 2 cents. Maybe Fiverr admin/ support can share some light on this :slight_smile:

Hi there, I don’t think you need 50 orders every 2 months as I have not gotten that many orders but have maintained level 2. Not sure what might cause it to not be retained, maybe negative reviews?

Thanks y’all! The maintaining 50 orders over a rolling 2 month period thing was my main question—while I don’t see where Fiverr specifically addresses that question, it sounds like it’s not a concern based on your experiences. Onward and upward!

To update my own thread, I hit level 2 yesterday upon hitting 50 orders (not even completed – just having RECEIVED 50 orders). And not all of the orders were within a 2 month period, so apparently it may just be 50 orders, period.

This is a bit strange :slight_smile: I also saw users with account from more than a year and they had no level

@rodesigners That is strange. I think you can lose the Level 2 status for various reasons, particularly excessive cancellations or a drop in rating. But I’m not sure about losing Level 1.

Ooo I’m almost at 50 order…maybe I will get my level two soon…

Actually I’m at 50 orders exact no level two yet : /

@ceceliavo The only thing I can think of—and it’s just a guess—is maybe because you haven’t been on Fiverr for at least 2 months yet. The way Fiverr has the levels description worded leaves a lot to interpretation. :slight_smile:

What happens after Level 2? Very dubious.

Kim

@kim_talented Nothing that I know of, unless you’re hand-picked as a top seller. :slight_smile:

theironwhale said: hand-picked as a top seller
Do the powers behind the scenes hand pick people for levels or do they leave it up the computers?

@theironwhale right! I missed the whole two months thing.

Reply to @tn5rr2012: I’m curious as to what the answer to this question is :slight_smile: I hope they’re not too subjective in selecting the top rated sellers

Reply to @tn5rr2012: My understanding is that attaining Levels 1 and 2 is an automated process, but “Top Rated Sellers” are picked manually by some powers-that-be behind Fiverr.

To update my own thread, I hit level 2 yesterday upon hitting 50 orders (not even completed – just having RECEIVED 50 orders). And not all of the orders were within a 2 month period, so apparently it may just be 50 orders, period.

This is a bit strange :slight_smile: I also saw users with account from more than a year and they had no level

@rodesigners That is strange. I think you can lose the Level 2 status for various reasons, particularly excessive cancellations or a drop in rating. But I’m not sure about losing Level 1.