Getting to Next Seller Level

johnparsons01

I have completed all orders on time. One order was mutually cancelled. Not sure why Fiverr is keeping me at 89% order completion rate when all orders have been completed. The cancelled order should not really count as ostensibly it was completed as it was cancelled. This is the only thing stopping me from getting to the next level.

I have completed all orders on time. One order was mutually cancelled. Not sure why Fiverr is keeping me at 89% order completion rate when all orders have been completed. The cancelled order should not really count as ostensibly it was completed as it was cancelled. This is the only thing stopping me from getting to the next level.

Not sure why Fiverr is keeping me at 89% order completion rate when all orders have been completed.

Your cancellations stay on your stats for 60 days. I am waiting for one to fall off on April 7 so I can get my 100% completion rate back.

Not sure why Fiverr is keeping me at 89% order completion rate when all orders have been completed.

Your cancellations stay on your stats for 60 days. I am waiting for one to fall off on April 7 so I can get my 100% completion rate back.

Thank you. Not sure why cancellations are considered non completed orders. It was cancelled so pretty much became a Non order. Appreciate your response.

Thank you. Not sure why cancellations are considered non completed orders. It was cancelled so pretty much became a Non order. Appreciate your response.

Not sure why cancellations are considered non completed orders.

How quickly your rate will go back up can be figured by using the method described in this thread.

590400649_ScreenShot2018-03-19at11_02_52AM.thumb.png.5b02846f7511ac97463a9e97291bed19.png OK for once and for all slight_smile look at my ahem beautifull ‘illustration’. The blue ‘1’ on the right is today. We count back to the left to days which have passed. For the example, we assume we delivered 1 order each green day. And on the 2 red days, we have the unfortunate event of a canceled order. Today, there are 2 canceled orders and 15 completed orders. This gives a 15/17=88% If today is 2 days ago (on the day ‘3’), the situation is different. We have 17 completed …

Me either, but that is how Fiverr, does it.

Archived