Getting too many what's app numbers

batman444

Lately, I have been getting too many buyers who are contacting me and giving me their numbers. As much as I want work, I also want to be safe. I don’t want to run into trouble. I know about the warning things, but I just wanted to know if someone else is giving me their number will I get a warning from Fiverr or not.

To cover your base, report right away, if it makes you feel uncomfortable block & report. You don’t want to give 5r the impression that you’re condoning and contacting Buyers outside of 5r. Just to do your part as a Seller! Alternatively, before blocking you can educate the Buyers about the TOS. I usually follow this protocol to avoid any misunderstandings. You want to avoid getting warnings from 5r, 'cause it could ultimately get you 👢 booted off the website.

• 1 month later...

To cover your base, report right away, if it makes you feel uncomfortable block & report. You don’t want to give 5r the impression that you’re condoning and contacting Buyers outside of 5r. Just to do your part as a Seller! Alternatively, before blocking you can educate the Buyers about the TOS. I usually follow this protocol to avoid any misunderstandings. You want to avoid getting warnings from 5r, 'cause it could ultimately get you 👢 booted off the website.

Thank you so much. I have been careful that I don’t take any number from now on.

Archived