Fiverr Community Forum

Getting views,clicks and impressions but no order

Hello there, so its been a while since i am here on fiverr and all of my gigs are getting great response, but I ain’t getting any order. Is there any help or suggestion for me?
Help me please.
My profile: https://www.fiverr.com/isasamiulislam

4 Likes

Hi there. From my own experience: use your buyer’s requests, promote on social media but be smart about it (Twitter and Instagram are working for me). I see lots of sellers just advertising gigs like “hey, I’ll do this and that”, that doesn’t work for me. I share articles relevant to my niche on Twitter and on Instagram I share bits of my daily life. It’s like selling without selling. It takes a while so don’t give up! Good luck!

7 Likes

Hello there, I am actually using buyer request but no one is responding.But I will promote it via social media. And thank you so much for your advise and for your wishes, it means a lot :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

There would be definitely some none attractive elements on your gig or in your offers. Getting good sales is not a piece of cake. Buyers observe deeply to seller’s communication and their portfolio (as it is my personal experience). If you didn’t described your services well, the chances would be similar to the topic. As you mentioned about views, clicks, and impressions are gradually increasing, but what is not going to build is customer’s trust. Work on it ! I can guarantee for the positive results. wishing you a good fortune.

1 Like

That’s awesome! You’re building credibility by creating value and showcasing your skills. A very organic approach.

1 Like

Thank you! It’s been a lot of trial and error, but I think I’m finding what works for me, and I think the formula is different for every person, so the best would be to try and see :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your suggestion and good wishes. I will try to figure out my gig problems. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You’re welcome! Good for you. Trial and error is rewarding.

If you are not getting orders then you should change the Gigs on your profile. Getting impressions, clicks etc do not mean people are liking your Gigs.

3 Likes