Getting Work on Fiverr?

supervirtuoso

You may wish to send offers to requests posted by Buyers.

Location of this is:

-> Selling

-> Buyer Requests

If you find it empty, give it a couple of days for the list to be filled up.

Good Luck!

I am trying to find a buyer there, but all I saw is, random designer selling their services, even in the buyer section.

I am trying to find a buyer there, but all I saw is, random designer selling their services, even in the buyer section.

There are buyers there, but you’ll have to search for them. This post has a LOT of great and current information:

http://forum.fiverr.com/t/buyer-requests-feature-basics-for-sellers-what-and-where-is-br?source_topic_id=97956

Read any responses that that thread as well since you will find some information in the responses to let you know what you could do that would make a buyer choose someone else. Other than that, here is the list of resources that I regularly recommend:

The Fiverr Academy (Best for brand new or struggling sellers)

The Support Team Knowledge Base (use search for best results)

The Tips for Sellers forum category (A good place to read tips and post tips for others - for a place to ask questions keep reading)

The Fiverr FAQ (Great to read simple Q & A or post a question IF it hasn’t been posted before)

The Conversations forum category (Good for general chit chat or questions that might lead to a full discussion)

Archived