Fiverr Forum

Ghostwrite your Novel or Ebook!

I’m absolutely passionate about ghostwriting, plot creation and screenwriting. I have ghostwritten over 200 stories across various genres such as drama, romance, comedy, science fiction, YA and more. Extremely versatile, I never have a problem signing a NDA and/or a copyright agreement. I gather satisfaction by writing under anonymity- it allows me to be able to just focus on the writing and nothing else. Being able to create a masterpiece from someone else’s ideas is what I excel at. I aim to please and will work and revise the content until I exceed your expectations.

Not everyone is able to afford a top price commanding ghostwriting but that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice quality for affordability. I blend both of those aspects together seamlessly and will work with you to create the perfect story.

For $5 I will ghostwrite 1500 words for you on a topic of your choice. Additional words can be purchased.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sheriff’s Note: If you want to upload an image to the forum the dimensions are 670 (width) x 315 (height) pixels.