GIF animate profil

erikdesign55

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

I have never seen a Fiverr user that uses an animated profile image. As far as I am aware, you cannot use an animated gif as your profile image. That would be why your attempts to upload one have always failed.

Yes, He is right. I saw many seller too they using gif. I asked in support about it they says it’s allowed but I can’s upload mine too.

1.thumb.jpg.5a8ac4517366d4ee71c0e7e8add4810d.jpg

Yes, He is right. I saw many seller too they using gif. I asked in support about it they says it’s allowed but I can’s upload mine too.

Just a note: you responded to a comment that I made TWO YEARS ago. My comment, and this topic, are not part of a current discussion.

You posted that in another thread and I answered you there. Please don’t keep posting the same thing in multiple threads, thanks.

Dear all I contact with fiverr support they said it’s allowed to use animation (gif) picture as a profile picture But only don’t allow in your gig that’s all[1]

You posted that in another thread and I answered you there. Please don’t keep posting the same thing in multiple threads, thanks.

Dear all I contact with fiverr support they said it’s allowed to use animation (gif) picture as a profile picture But only don’t allow in your gig that’s all[1]

He’s trying very hard to make a point.

Archived