Gig advertising on Forum

Today when i come to the forum to communicate with the fiverr members and get some ideas and tips and know the current issues on fiverr…i come up with lots of (uneducated) sellers who keep on advertising there gig on forum…I don’t know how to make them understand that this not the place where you keep on advertising your gig…

Same thing happens on buyers request page…I request to forum members that please comment below on this and share your views about such sellers…is that ok to advertise on forum?

No. Tell them off, especially if they’re rubbish at whatever they’re spamming. They deserve it for spamming and being rubbish.

I noticed a lot of that as well. When I was creating my forum post I noticed an excess amount of advertisers. I’m sorry but I have no solution.

Point them to the “my fiverr gigs” section on the forum, and if they refuse just report them.

This is the best solution

Some sellers think spamming on this forum will refer them sale :smile::smile:

I agree with you…Should we report such buyers to cs?

Same here…i too feel helpless about such unprofessional buyers…the thing i can do is to let them know here at forum that this is the most rubbish thing they can ever do…

Yeah…That’s all we can do…

Seriously…they think there spamming will help them to become the TRS…

Will do that …thankyou

Yeah…true…