Gig analytics are back!

I went on to check myself and I was initially greeted with the same old “we are working on it” message and 0 analytics.

But then I entered this code and got them back!

BA

Just kidding, obviously!

Matt made a post a few hours ago saying that the latest update was that they are now testing the analytics feature, which means that some users will get them back, even for a while before an official roll out begins.

No need to panic just yet.

I went on to check myself and I was initially greeted with the same old “we are working on it” message and 0 analytics.

But then I entered this code and got them back!

BA

Just kidding, obviously!

Matt made a post a few hours ago saying that the latest update was that they are now testing the analytics feature, which means that some users will get them back, even for a while before an official roll out begins.

No need to panic just yet.

I’m such a lucky tester :)) haha

They’re not back for everyone, so now you can expect a bunch of “why I’m not seeing my analytics yet” posts, as well as the usual “my analytics are all green, why I’m not getting orders” whining.

And also the “yay I can see my gig analytics again” threads!

Click and impression are the indication of your Gig’s health but there is no point where it can be said that, “you will start getting order if you have this much impression”. You can get order at your first impression or may not get order at your 100th.

So, it is totally normal that you have 73 clicks but no order.

Click and impression are the indication of your Gig’s health but there is no point where it can be said that, “you will start getting order if you have this much impression”. You can get order at your first impression or may not get order at your 100th.

So, it is totally normal that you have 73 clicks but no order.

thanks so much hope its upto marks

For those of us that have got the analytics back for their gigs, and have gone through the analytics what have you noticed?

Were the impressions and clicks what you expected with respect to your orders?
Did you notice a a difference in conversion rate?

I am curious to hear everyones analysis about what they experienced and how that experienced lined up with their analytics.

Archived