Fiverr Community Forum

Gig analytics are back!

WOW, after 3-4 months, finally is back. Now no more posts of what happened to my analytics haha

9 Likes

They’re not back for everyone, so now you can expect a bunch of “why I’m not seeing my analytics yet” posts, as well as the usual “my analytics are all green, why I’m not getting orders” whining.

18 Likes

WhY My GiG AnAlYtIcS nOt ShOwInG, BrO???!!^^^^11

13 Likes

brother fiverrr really bad now me think i write long forum post complaining :angry: :cry:

4 Likes

Hey - why does the OP have their analytics when I don’t?!
:smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Not yet back. Share a screengrab.

1 Like

maybe I’m the choosen one haha

5 Likes

Soon… very soon. Coming to theaters near you.

6 Likes

why do still put your balance on FIverr? should transfer to your wallet . hahaha

1 Like

You are awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not Back ,Not showing on my account

1 Like

I went on to check myself and I was initially greeted with the same old “we are working on it” message and 0 analytics.

But then I entered this code and got them back!

BA

Just kidding, obviously!

Matt made a post a few hours ago saying that the latest update was that they are now testing the analytics feature, which means that some users will get them back, even for a while before an official roll out begins.

No need to panic just yet.

8 Likes

I’m such a lucky tester :)) haha

1 Like

i got it wow :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hope Ill get them back soon - I’ve never used them before as i just joined three months ago

1 Like

they aren’t back yet here which sucks cause idk what my gig is doing or where it’s going sigh :confused:

2 Likes

568,000?!?!?!?!?! Why don’t you withdraw it?

1 Like

And also the “yay I can see my gig analytics again” threads!

2 Likes

It’s probably a joke. Not difficult to edit that information by pressing F12.

Example:

2 Likes

Let’s continue our discussions here :arrow_right: Gig analytics "N/A" - Fixed (Gig analytics are back!)