Gig Analytics, impression, click and conversion

yarcuib

There’s nothing else you can do. Try to improve your gigs description, tittle and images. That will help you most if your gig isn’t ranked.

I have done that… Did keywords research and optimize my gig ( from title to the last part of it)

Still nothing happened 😔… I wish I know how those in first page rank so high.

How they do it?

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again…

Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig.

We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

I have done that… Did keywords research and optimize my gig ( from title to the last part of it)

Still nothing happened 😔… I wish I know how those in first page rank so high.

How they do it?

complete all your buyer requests everyday.

nobody actually know about fiverr 100%. so don’t worry about it, just wait and be patience.

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

Thank you for the insight :+1:t3:

Archived