Fiverr Community Forum

Gig analytics issue: causing data to not be shown (Still there and updating)

My road to stardom. At least, that was what I thought. The last month was great, and still is. Never had so many orders. However, my impressions are back to 0. I guess what goes up, comes down after all.

Is this normal? I mean is something that everyone experiences or there are people who experience constant high number of impressions during longer periods of time? I know that beginners have a little “push” in the beginning, but is there some kind of “cyclic promotion” for each of our gigs? This is the second time this happens to me, after the initial promotional “push”, if there is something like that.

Note: I have changed my gig video in meantime, but I’ve made it better than before. I don’t think that is the problem with the impressions going down since I still received orders after changing the video.

68 Likes

All the sellers on fiverr facing same issue not only impressions but also clicks,views and social clicks are still ZERO .Beside it , the gigs are not shown even it will could be searched by the full gig title or just with only tag. Seriously waiting for solving this issue.

32 Likes

Yeah I was looking at my analytics and I saw zero constantly. Thought it was a little bit weird

16 Likes

Definitely weird , if the buyer can’t see your gig how can they order ?

17 Likes

Checked my statistics, ALL my Gigs dropped to 0 impressions. How on earth can this be possible? Never ever have I seen something like this happening.

14 Likes

Exactly! I am new here on Fiverr, i started yesterday and I was like wow am I that bad? But turns out everyone has the same issue. Fiverr took down the website 1 day ago for a bit to resolve some issues.

10 Likes

Really? For how long are you active on Fiverr?

9 Likes

1,5 years, I’m a level 2 seller. Since 2 days, all my Gigs have plummeted to 0. It must be a bug of some kind…

3 Likes

It’s definitely a bug! It can’t be anything else… I started at the wrong time haahaha

7 Likes

take a look, its a bug

19 Likes

Really weird. For example, one of my Gigs had a stable 400 impressions per day, but since yesterday it went to 0. Think I’ll send a ticket to Fiverr to report a bug.

I’m wondering if other people have the same issue?

6 Likes

IT IS A BUG ON THE ANALYTICS PAGE:

10 Likes

Ah that clarifies it, thanks misscrystal :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was scared why my stats are zero today, by seeing this thread now I feel cool :grinning:

BTW it happened earlier I think 2 months before.

4 Likes

@misscrystal thanks, I’ve missed that

6 Likes

All the seller facing this problem there is an issue in fiverr analytics soon fiverr will fix it

5 Likes

I think this happen to everyone, I was facing a similar problem, I thought of creating a new gig while old gigs remain pause, but the new gigs didn’t get enough clicks, views nor impression. At this time, I felt very weak because it has never been this difficult.

5 Likes

same here, my impressions are down to zero from 800 . meanwhile my gig is at the same position

2 Likes

Thanks MissCrystal

3 Likes

Hello
Yesterday when I was sending offers to buyer requests, I got a notification something that said that you cannot send offers to buyers and pls contact customer service but later I was able to send offer. I did not violate any Tos.I want to know is it something related to impressions ?

6 Likes