Fiverr Community Forum

Gig analytics issue: causing data to not be shown (Still there and updating)

25 reviews aur ek bhi negative nai, kase kr lete ho bhai

1 Like

Its really disappointing to see how long its taking for you guys to fix it. C’mon, we’re in 2020, get things to speed up…

4 Likes

I am not getting any order and also there is not statistic of all Gigs. When will this issue ends?

5 Likes

Exactly ,I heard about it from many of us and including me facing this same problem since last 14/13 days.What are they doing and why are they unable to fix this problem finally ? They have many experts and they also taking too many times but why we have to suffers ? All the gigs moved on the last page and not giving a single order.So disappointing . :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless:

3 Likes

Same thing happens with me, on 25th april my all 4 gigs moved down to last page on there respective keywords, even if i paste whole title in search bar then still my gigs are on last page.

Well the maintenance time is already over, and its Monday now. I think we have to wait more… maybe till next sunday :frowning:

2 Likes

Completely disappointed! How weirdly they are acting and not worrying about the sellers to what they are going through. Don’t know what’s next.

1 Like

Exactly! It’s not working for me either creating new gigs won’t help . Not getting any single response from buyers. That’s strange.

Let’s hope for the best.

3 Likes

But some sellers still getting orders from new clients… I don’t understand how the system is working.

2 Likes

they didn’t mention date in maintenace notification…only day :expressionless:

I was hoping that when I logged in today that this would be fixed. Based on the comment above me by @coolsunny1 … I hope this doesn’t now drag on to the weekend ahead of us, six days from now. I wonder what issue there is in the back-end or if the skeleton staff is over-worked.

2 Likes

today i also wonder that it would be fixed but again this issue :pensive:

apparently this has to do with some server latency fiverr is hosted on Citrix webserver wish lacking on response this time due to covid-19 but hey guys do not worry this can be solved very soon, fiverr are promising not to lose our data so we can check them later after that , like this if this helped ??

4 Likes

Atleast give a daily update

6 Likes

Like many of us, I’m facing the same issue of not getting any messages or orders.
It’s very disappointing and demotivating but I think we should be patient and wait for the Fiverr to fix this problem. They are surely working hard on it.
Use this time to master your skills and learn something new!
Be safe and stay awesome.

4 Likes

Well I think No One here is Unlucky Like Me. My gig Ranked and Boost around on 25-26 april. In 5 Days I Have completed almost 100 plus orders. Getting so much work and response from buyers. Moved to best selling Page 4 in just 4-5 days. But Suddenly on 2-3 May I noticed My gig is disappear from Everywhere. My gig is no longer in Best selling No Longer in Search. Fiver is just playing with us. It took me 2 years to reach this point and Now they took only 2 seconds to Ruins all of us Hard work.
My Suggestion is to Fiver , If They Can’t Manage this Company atleast Close this and Go home. I Have support ticket them 4-5 times, created 4-5 threads about this but no response and No luck from anywhere.

6 Likes

Don’t worry… Everything is going to be alright soon…

1 Like

Same happened with me you are disappeared when you are on page 4 but I had been disappeared same day from page 1 and till now I am unable to find my gig anywhere :sneezing_face:

I am so depressed
No work at all

3 Likes

I had also contacted support 3 days ago but till now no response

1 Like

Completely Disappointing why don’t they assure the sellers of what’s going on. Haven’t received any responsible response from Fiverr !

At least they should respond to a matter of such Importance.

this is taking too long to get fixed… also I think it’s not only this analytic issue,most of my gigs dropped to the last page since this started

4 Likes