Fiverr Community Forum

Gig analytics issue: causing data to not be shown (Still there and updating)

I have the same problem, when will be fix it?

1 Like

I hope they post an update, on when will this be fixed :frowning:

I know the gigs are active but I’m pretty sure we’re not getting any views :confused: My orders and messages dropped really low for the past 3 weeks and now I’m not getting any messages I used to have 600 Impressions daily since april 26 :sweat: :disappointed: :persevere: :confounded: :weary: :tired_face:, but now it’ll be a miracle to get one message

3 Likes

Still this problem? Did they solve it?

Demoted from Level One 1: No Orders and no new Inquires from Buyers.

What should be done is Unknown. Fiver behaving strange in these strange times.

3 Likes

Hello . April was my busiest month ever here and then silence. No stats no messages no orders. How long has this been? Any updates on when it will be solved?

Maria

1 Like

We can only hope for the best… Like some sellers already, they said it is algorithm that’s working which forces gigs resuffle… @mariasereti

Yes still this problem and they don’t solve it really disappointed.

No new orders either. The problem is probably deeper than just analytics. I hope it gets sorted out soon for everyone.

1 Like

I think reshuffle is only every 3 days, but this goes for 3 weeks already

1 Like

At this point, I really don’t know what to say. But I am disappointed that fiverr could not at least update sellers on why it’s taken this long to fix things. A simple update will calm our nerves down.

2 Likes

I don’t know what to do at this time. same problem

1 Like

Fiverr already stated that we are working on it, so no panic, and wait for it,
and for us, no worry about it, because it is our destiny, …(first COVID effected our business and now the bugs in the system).

so i will suggest you to try learn a new skill or polish your existing skill…
Because i am doing this, learning new and new techniques to polish my skill,

1 Like

Been strugling to earn bread and so came up to fiverr to explore my freelancing journey. I am highly motivated and creative in article writing,premiere pro ,wordpress and Seo.
Hope that this matter will be fixed soon.
INSHA’ALLAH

2 Likes

According to the notification that our GIG is active, but the search for the GIG Fiverr we have it does not appear and this is because we have no instruction from prospective buyers. So please restore the literary error and return to normal.

3 Likes

But you can see how each is doing. If you get messages and orders it’s doing ok.

I agree with looking at stats because the number of impressions etc is out of my control. It’s what your 20% of your order pays for. The only number I look at is “conversions” because it may be telling me that I need to improve something. I wonder what the average conversion rate is. I would be curious to know but that may be off topic.

Conversions don’t mean anything. I have fewer conversions since I greatly increased my prices but make 5 times more money than before.

If my prices were only $10 I would have a fantastic conversion rate.

I look at how much I earn to tell how I’m doing.

2 Likes

That makes total sense.

1 Like