Fiverr Community Forum

Gig analytics "N/A" ~ Fixed

You cave in under the peer pressure, haven’t you?
Stay strong.
Take care!

59 Likes

Been a long time still under maintenance which is very sad can’t track my Gig reaching stats.

56 Likes

Why doesn’t Fiverr show any stats even when “last 6 months” is selected? Surely they should have the values stored for past months in a way that can be easily shown. ie. they all went to zero at one point for everyone and then they changed it to display “N/A” for everything, even ones that could (I assume) still easily be shown.

Have Fiverr said anything about the cause of this (like something not running correctly)? Is it right in one table/place but not in another?

Is this anything to do with the changes for paid promotion of gigs like was suggested?

46 Likes

Occam’s razor, it’s gone.

26 Likes

@wp_kid Alright! Got it. I wish this issue will resolve soon.

26 Likes

I’m new here. Kinda sucks that I’m in the dark about how my gigs are fairing. But I understand :heart:.
I hope you guys fix the problem (s) soon.

43 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

37 Likes

Thank your for letting us know :slightly_smiling_face:

31 Likes

Hope they will fix it soon. :slight_smile:

23 Likes

This is not true as my Gigs disappeared, No orders and new messages.

39 Likes

At first am sacred may be they hack fiverr…But reading this now my mind is at rest

21 Likes

All of fiverr User face same problem, don’t worry

29 Likes

Got it. Thank you so much for your post

21 Likes

All the best Champs. We’re holding on for the major updates

20 Likes

fiverr maintenance on going…

17 Likes

Are you sure, and how did you know? @md_fazlayrabbi

12 Likes

How and where did you hear that? @ssj1236

11 Likes

I was getting one order per day. Now, I am getting nothing. It’s hard to believe that the gig is being shown in search results as I have not received any inquiries for weeks! When will this be fixed?

21 Likes

From 2 sales in March and 3 sales in April to 0 since this bug occurred.
I know that the current situation in the world might cause that but I can’t understand why did I stop receiving any message? In March and April combined I received around 40-50 messages and, as I said, since this problem started I haven’t got a single message.
And when I search my gig sometimes it’s on the last page and other times I can not even find it.

Spamming “thank you” in every topic about this bug won’t help anyone.
We have to make Fiverr the best place for freelancers together and pointing out to the issues is one step closer to that goal.

Please don’t unpin this topic as you did with the last one.
We need everyone’s voice to be heard!
@wp_kid

48 Likes

Same happened with me.

12 Likes