Fiverr Community Forum

Gig analytics "N/A" ~ Fixed

Read what I wrote again very clearly. The part I quoted wasn’t talking about checking people’s gigs. And I didn’t talk about checking gigs.

5 Likes

You took the words right out of my mouth. With these replies, I could swear that there are 2-3 people getting paid to calm people down because of the panic this bug is creating.

As I said earlier, the gigs stopped rotating and you might be lucky to be on the first or second page when it stopped. However, there are people stuck on the last page.

I receive atleast two messages on Fiverr everyday and ever since this bug started, I have received 0. 0. I have like 5 friends on Fiverr that the same has happened to. Either their gigs disappeared to the last page or they can’t even find their gigs anymore. On the other hand , you will find gigs with 1 star reviews , 2 star reviews on the first page. And these gigs have been on the first page for weeks now. That would never happen if everything was normal.

Yes you’re lucky, your gigs are working fine because the platform collapsed when you were on the first page or so, but you can’t use your own privileges to downplay what everyone else is going through. That makes no sense at all.

As it has been said repeatedly here, if it was a just a display issue, Fiverr would have solved it in a day. IT IS WAY MORE THAN THAT. The N/A bug has messed up the algorithm but Fiverr won’t tell us that because that will make them lose people.

Waking up to see replies dismissing everyone’s claims as “illogical” or just replying with “Fiverr has already said it doesn’t affect so it doesn’t ” make me sick.

58 Likes

Well said, totally agree!

6 Likes

I have just went into analytics page and got a pop up with “UPDATED ANALYTICS SYSTEM”. I thought “Woah, they must have fixed it!”. Went to Gigs page and still warning on top of my page and N/A.

Hope they fix it soon.

19 Likes

Hey everyone,

Just spoke with our Product team and they’re still working on this. Unfortunately, it’s still going to be a few weeks. There’s a lot going on with this and if you’ve ever done any programing, when you start pulling on a thread, sometimes you find something 2 other threads that need cleaning up.

Thank you again for your patience. I’ll update again once I know more.

161 Likes

Hi everyone,

We are in the final stages of testing the fix for this issue. No final timeline for full rollout to all users, but wanted to give you a quick update of what I know.

75 Likes

Good news! I just received word that the rollout is complete and all users should see their Gig impressions data returned to normal. If you still do not see the fix, please log out, try clearing cookies and logging back in. If that still doesn’t work, please contact support with your information and we can investigate.

Thank you all again for your patience while we fixed this bug. I know it impacted everyone differently and we’re as happy as you to see it resolved.

31 Likes

Thank you… @mjensen415

4 Likes

Finally, It’s working now. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

When it will fixed by fiverr?

3 Likes

Yeah! finally, I am more than happy.

2 Likes

this is a good post for wp kid

3 Likes

It’s fixed now. Didn’t you read what he said?

8 Likes

Actually, I was very worried about my gig impression but after that i realize fiverr was working.

6 Likes

get it already… thank you

2 Likes

thanks for your information.

2 Likes

This is also shown in my account. But the gig shows IMPRESSIONS and clicks all now but not before

2 Likes

yeah happy…but when i get order i will be happy more

1 Like