Fiverr Community Forum

Gig analytics "N/A" ~ Fixed

How and where did you hear that? @ssj1236

8 Likes

I was getting one order per day. Now, I am getting nothing. It’s hard to believe that the gig is being shown in search results as I have not received any inquiries for weeks! When will this be fixed?

18 Likes

From 2 sales in March and 3 sales in April to 0 since this bug occurred.
I know that the current situation in the world might cause that but I can’t understand why did I stop receiving any message? In March and April combined I received around 40-50 messages and, as I said, since this problem started I haven’t got a single message.
And when I search my gig sometimes it’s on the last page and other times I can not even find it.

Spamming “thank you” in every topic about this bug won’t help anyone.
We have to make Fiverr the best place for freelancers together and pointing out to the issues is one step closer to that goal.

Please don’t unpin this topic as you did with the last one.
We need everyone’s voice to be heard!
@wp_kid

42 Likes

Same happened with me.

10 Likes

Agree~ It needs to be discussed.

10 Likes

I have the same problem, last month I was doing one order this month I don’t have any orders or messages. when the stats coming to N/A I don’t know if need change a tag or photo or keywords …etc
I hope this problem to be fixed as soon as
stay positive :slight_smile:

11 Likes

No orders and new messages!system crashed!nobody talks about this!does anyone know what this is about?

13 Likes

It’s the same with me. I usually use this as my gauge. I really hope they get it resolved soon. It’s been really too long.

8 Likes

Why is this taking so long to fix?

15 Likes

No worries!

I understand that your team is working hard to get them back and also improve the system.

Can’t wait :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I mean, try to look for your Gig from another device and no account. In that case you can see if Gigs are crashed, which obviously not.

6 Likes

u guys getting orders?

8 Likes

I lost my gig ranking. This is very bad for me.

13 Likes

same, no new order and no new message.

6 Likes

thank you for letting us now…

5 Likes

It’s almost 10 days! To be honest every day checking it several time and finding it stays on the top “We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual.” is extremely psychologically painful.

21 Likes

Okay… Thank you for letting us know :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Gig impressions, views, clicks everything is ok. Just impressions, views, clicks count numbet doesn’t show in the gigs.

10 Likes

Hope they fix it soon. It seems like my gig is not visible to anyone.

12 Likes

I’m also not getting any order since past couple of days. I used to get texts from buyers everyday . Hope they will fix it soon

11 Likes