GIG Appeared on 1st page

ibadar

So 24hours back my gig appeared on the first page of the Logo Design category and it helped me gain alot of orders, I completed many of them and some are in process. Not a single late delivery neither a negative review(all five star happy cleints). I was very happy that finally I can start working and focus on the design part rather than the algorithm then suddenly I just checked few mins back my gig is not there and I cant even see it anywhere in next pages.

Can someone guide whats going on? 😶

You have been blessed. It lasted for a while and now it is over.

It happens to all once and in your case you had orders. many times people are giving first page spot and they do not get any orders, and that is the end for them.

Since you say you got orders you will probably be again on first page in a year or two.

You have been blessed. It lasted for a while and now it is over.

It happens to all once and in your case you had orders. many times people are giving first page spot and they do not get any orders, and that is the end for them.

Since you say you got orders you will probably be again on first page in a year or two.

In a year or two? 😭 Now my gig is not even in Best selling or Recommended category searched all pages till end

@ibadar

From what I can tell, gigs rotate based on relevance and a wide range of other factors. As a best practice, I recommend making improvements or modifications if you notice that your order volume has declined for too long - and trying your best to avoid the temptation of constantly checking where your gig falls out. Believe me, I feel it too!

I wish you the best of luck! 😊

@ibadar

From what I can tell, gigs rotate based on relevance and a wide range of other factors. As a best practice, I recommend making improvements or modifications if you notice that your order volume has declined for too long - and trying your best to avoid the temptation of constantly checking where your gig falls out. Believe me, I feel it too!

I wish you the best of luck! 😊

It’s really good to see that you made your gigs appeared on the first page of the search results which is quite amazing but the algorithm of fiverr is nor completely revealed and I assume there could be a system issue because many users have reported some abnormal issues from fiverr so we hope this gets sorted out ASAP.

It’s really good to see that you made your gigs appeared on the first page of the search results which is quite amazing but the algorithm of fiverr is nor completely revealed and I assume there could be a system issue because many users have reported some abnormal issues from fiverr so we hope this gets sorted out ASAP.

As you said, I think this is the case and I hope it gets resolved asap!

I am also facing this issue, my gig even not showing in search results I have checked page by page I can’t see it anywhere

I read somewhere on the forum that Fiverr will update its systems on 27june, idk if its true or not

Archived