Gigs help connect you to buyers. It’s an opportunity to sell what you can do. It is your chance to inform, educate, and engage prospective clients.
This is why you want to make sure your gigs include all the important details, gives them a taste of your professionalism and grabs their attention.
Here are general points of what you need to do:
- An overview of your service
- Description of the service and answers to frequently asked questions
- The information and requirements you will need to perform the service
- A gallery or digital portfolio of your previous work
- Publish and share your gig on different networks
If you follow these steps, I hope it will be helpful for making a perfect gig.