Fiverr Community Forum

Gig Collaborations

If this topic has been discussed in some form elsewhere on this forum, I am sorry! I love FIVERR and the opportunity to work with all types of clients around the world has been amazing. I think it would be great if the site eventually offered a feature to work with other sellers. Collaborative Gigs would allow writers like me to team up with designers, animators and graphic artists on things like explainer videos, websites, landing pages etc. Lately, I get a lot of requests for short video scripts and would love to work with an animator to really fine tune videos and also see the finished product. For clients, it would give them a chance to save time and benefit from a one-stop-shop on some of their projects. Anyone else think this would be cool?

1 Like

Your idea is good. But you can still do it manually. Like if your client need some video editing work, you can hire a freelancer on behalf of your client and make the delivery project done in time with full requirements. Of course, you will let the freelancer and the clients know everything about the project.

1 Like