Gig cover image visibility

Just checking with the community before I increase the length of CS ticket line!

I uploaded a new gig cover image for my comic gig on september 7, I understand that it can take up to 24 hours for fiverrs cache system to update but its been 10 days and the image only seems to be visible to me when logged in.

Has anyone else had similar issues with cover images or do they need approval by an editor now before they become publicly visible?

I see a cover image on your coloring page gig, none on the others. But I use IE browser and I always have issues with images (uploads mainly, but other problems too) with Fiverr, so maybe people using other browsers can check for you.

Reply to @celticmoon: The coloring gigs cover is the only one i uploaded before fiverr 3.0

Reply to @kjblynx: Could be but usually there is some sort of message when something is rejected.

Thanks to both of you for checking!

Guess i just need to create a support ticket!

Edit:

Forgot to update the post.

CS got back to me a while back and cover images are only visible to the uploader until an editor approves them, after that it takes up to 24 hours for them to become visible to all.

Mine are visible now!