Gig de ranked from 1 page to last. Why?

dezign_cloud

Hi,
Recently one of my new gig got ranked on first page and I was very happy and got good number of orders but it dropped to last page (after applying some filters).

Does anyone know why this happened? I did not make any late delivery, no bad review, response rate was also okay. Then why it dropped from top to last it can be dropped to second third or last page 😦

if someone experienced this please share.

Hello, I am a fiverr user since like a year now, and today I have noticed that I was not able to contact any seller. I can’t even contact those I am already working with. When I send them messages, the messages disappear. How can I solve this? Is it a bug or does it come from the platform? Please help. I am in a hurry. Kind regards

Its been going on for awhile yet- haven’t seemed to hear anything from anyone on it being resolved

Hello, I am a fiverr user since like a year now, and today I have noticed that I was not able to contact any seller. I can’t even contact those I am already working with. When I send them messages, the messages disappear. How can I solve this? Is it a bug or does it come from the platform? Please help. I am in a hurry. Kind regards

Its been going on for awhile yet- haven’t seemed to hear anything from anyone on it being resolved

Still experiencing same over here too

• 1 year later...

Archived