GIG De-Ranking without any reason

im_ume

Need Expert Opinion and Suggestions
I am here to know and also want you to know about me that what happened to me. My GIG was performing very very well till 31 September. After 31 September My GIG De-Ranked without any reason. I contact CS and told me that this automatically processes we can not do anything and he told me the reason which will impact my GIG Ranking. Like On-Time Delivery, Order Completion, Response Time, And positive rating and I have all these very good. Like my response rate is 100%, Order Completion 100%, On-Time deliver till 31 September was 96 and now it’s 98, And the positive rating is 5 star.it already happened one time before but that time it ranked again automatically. Now this time again I think there may Glitch it will fix soon but this time it did not rank again till now. Although I did not change anything on my gig. I don’t have Bad Review/ Feedback on my GIG. I am a level 2 seller and completed more than 100+ orders on my gig. do you think it is fair to me?

None of those things means you stay where you are in the rankings.

That’s not how algorithms work and it wouldn’t be good for Fiverr if that’s how they ranked people.

You don’t need expert help. You need to research the forum and learn how marketplaces and algorithms work.

i got reply after contacting them that these factors can de rank your gig

Need Expert Opinion and Suggestions

I am here to know and also want you to know about me that what happened to me. My GIG was performing very very well till 31 September. After 31 September My GIG De-Ranked without any reason. I contact CS and told me that this automatically processes we can not do anything and he told me the reason which will impact my GIG Ranking. Like On-Time Delivery, Order Completion, Response Time, And positive rating and I have all these very good. Like my response rate is 100%, Order Completion 100%, On-Time deliver till 31 September was 96 and now it’s 98, And the positive rating is 5 star.it already happened one time before but that time it ranked again automatically. Now this time again I think there may Glitch it will fix soon but this time it did not rank again till now. Although I did not change anything on my gig. I don’t have Bad Review/ Feedback on my GIG. I am a level 2 seller and completed more than 100+ orders on my gig. do you think it is fair to me?

do you think it is fair to me?

Hi there, I contacted the support regarding the gig ranking issue where all the good sellers with good ratings are pushed back to last page without any reason. The support agent answered to that question clearly so now we shouldnt be arguing over it. My question to CS: Greetings, So you are saying that gigs on first pages are being pushed back to give new sellers a chance to come up? Am i correct? I posted the part of my question of my inquiry, as rest had my other questions. To this the su…

The above topic may interest you.

Archived