Gig delivery

mikemans

I’m also having similar issues. Yesterday the site loaded very slowly and gave error pages sometimes. Now it’s faster but I can’t post any messages on order pages. Reviewing works and inbox thankfully. Not sure about deliveries yet, have to try it.

Edit: Yup. I can’t deliver orders either 😦 Redirects to inbox when I hit deliver. Tried Firefox. Chrome works though!!

Same here. I couldn’t deliver on Firefox. But Chrome worked for me 🙂

My case is the buyer mistakenly “Request Modification” so I deliver the post with “delivery button” but without attachments since I already attached them on the previous post. But then, after I clicked on “delivery button” it will linked to the Inbox. 😕

I don’t know what’s wrong though. Since Fiverr been implementing new layout since yesterday.

I hope this issue will be resolved soon.

The problem started when fiverr implemented Secure Socket Layer (SSL - https). Maybe they have some problems with the connection between servers (CDN - database - main website) or some conflict between scripts. Hopefully they will fix it soon, because I am starting to be loaded with orders to be delivered and no browser is working.

Archived