Fiverr Forum

Gig delivery

Hey guys, is there any problem with Fiverr or what??? I can’t deliver any gig in the last 1hr?

Anyone else out there experiencing same?

Cheers

Mike

Hi Mike,

I seem to be having the same issue since this morning. It’s been ongoing for about 7-8 hours now. I don’t know what’s going on.

For me www.fiverr.com will also not load.

Hopefully it will get resolved soon. So, I don’t think that it’s just you.

Thanks …happy now

I have the same problem. I noticed it at 12:00 PM eastern. I cannot deliver my gig or send the buyer a message.

I just succeeded to deliver using Firefox.

The same problem persists with Safari. I’m not sure what’s going on, but I suggest you guys try a different browser and see if that helps you deliver your gigs.

I’m also having similar issues. Yesterday the site loaded very slowly and gave error pages sometimes. Now it’s faster but I can’t post any messages on order pages. Reviewing works and inbox thankfully. Not sure about deliveries yet, have to try it.

Edit: Yup. I can’t deliver orders either :frowning: Redirects to inbox when I hit deliver. Tried Firefox. Chrome works though!!

Does anyone know where I can kinda bid for gigs?

if im stuck in loading upload, please fix it

i try in

Opera , Firefox , Chrome, Still same

Reply to @kuzzmedia: Thank you soo much man. I just delivered a couple of gigs via firefox too. Thanks for your tip.

Cheers

Same here. I am unable to send messages too. Can someone confirm this ?

try in another browser

Same here. I couldn’t deliver on Firefox. But Chrome worked for me :slight_smile:

My case is the buyer mistakenly “Request Modification” so I deliver the post with “delivery button” but without attachments since I already attached them on the previous post. But then, after I clicked on “delivery button” it will linked to the Inbox. :confused:

I don’t know what’s wrong though. Since Fiverr been implementing new layout since yesterday.

I hope this issue will be resolved soon.

Same Problem here :frowning:

The problem started when fiverr implemented Secure Socket Layer (SSL - https). Maybe they have some problems with the connection between servers (CDN - database - main website) or some conflict between scripts. Hopefully they will fix it soon, because I am starting to be loaded with orders to be delivered and no browser is working.

24 hours later. Same problem with Safari not letting me deliver gigs or even go to www.fiverr.com. I can oddly reload any other page on the site, but not the main page.

Anyhow, I will be using Firefox today or until this matter is sorted out.

One more comment:

My older version of Safari on another computer delivers just fine. The most updated version of safari on my macbook pro is the one that I am still having difficulty with.