Gig denial & order completion :Thanks to Fiverr Forum

anika09

A few days back I have posted on Fiverr Forum that my gig got denied. Then I created a new gig. With the grace of Almighty and your support I managed to complete my order today.I thought of sharing my success with you all.

I am sad because I might not make it to the next level because of the warning. Do Fiverr seriously follow this rule?

I have completed two orders only. 8 more to go to reach the next level.
Thanks for sharing the Terms and conditions with me. I am grateful to you all for those kind and encouraging words. I made terrible mistakes but it was a happy learning experience.🙂

Thanks once again for your valuable feedback. 🙂

A few days back I have posted on Fiverr Forum that my gig got denied. Then I created a new gig. With the grace of Almighty and your support I managed to complete my order today.I thought of sharing my success with you all.

I am sad because I might not make it to the next level because of the warning. Do Fiverr seriously follow this rule?

I have completed two orders only. 8 more to go to reach the next level.

Thanks for sharing the Terms and conditions with me. I am grateful to you all for those kind and encouraging words. I made terrible mistakes but it was a happy learning experience.🙂

Thanks once again for your valuable feedback. 🙂

because of the warning.

Check this out: Don't do it! .... You Have Been Warned!

Good luck! 🙂

Archived