GIG Denied After Being Up Almost 6 Months

I had a gig with over 160 sales and %100 feedback and many positive feedback. I had a video that was telling buyers what theyd get and today I decide to offer my buyers even more for the same price. I simply edited my video to reflect this. By change I mean I changed “giving you 6 codes” to “giving you 9 codes” basically same exact video, I just change one number and it happened to be a number which benefits my customers!

They denied my video saying it was promoting an outside this and that, but thats not true at all. It was approved once before and the gig in question is on Fiverr many fold. Just search “adwords coupons”.

I even wrote the CEO of Fiverr and he asked my username and that was it from him. This really sucks and I think its a misunderstanding. I have contacted customer support, but I honestly dont think it will go anywhere. What sucks is Ill have to delete my gig and repost it and lose all the feedback and trust that goes with it…

That is totally & ruthlessly cruel… Ouch!

WOW

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No, my account is fine. I touched it because I wanted to provide more than my competition. Nothing wrong with that. Other than that, the gig was axed after I reuploaded the revised video. I thought they were reviewing the video not the gig. I have been in contact with support many times and they never brought anything up and once again, not to mention, the many other gigs just like mine.

Still no word back from support, or Micha Kaufman. Meanwhile Im losing money. I swear its always something.

I’ve been there once too. All I can tell you is to keep fighting it.

If you created your gig awhile ago and never edited it, it might’ve gone unnoticed. Before Fiverr started restricting certain services, some things just slipped through the crack. Editing your video required a real person to review your gig, which allowed them to see what you offering is now prohibited. Maybe the rules wasn’t so strict when you originally uploaded the video.

Reply to @musiclover: Yep.

I think people don’t realize that a platform like this is constantly changing. All you can do is keep in almost constant contact with CS and hope for the best.

Where is it writen what is allowed and what is not?

Reply to @itsyourthing: Very true.

That is totally & ruthlessly cruel… Ouch!

WOW

No, my account is fine. I touched it because I wanted to provide more than my competition. Nothing wrong with that. Other than that, the gig was axed after I reuploaded the revised video. I thought they were reviewing the video not the gig. I have been in contact with support many times and they never brought anything up and once again, not to mention, the many other gigs just like mine.

Still no word back from support, or Micha Kaufman. Meanwhile Im losing money. I swear its always something.

I’ve been there once too. All I can tell you is to keep fighting it.

If you created your gig awhile ago and never edited it, it might’ve gone unnoticed. Before Fiverr started restricting certain services, some things just slipped through the crack. Editing your video required a real person to review your gig, which allowed them to see what you offering is now prohibited. Maybe the rules wasn’t so strict when you originally uploaded the video.

Reply to @musiclover: Yep.

I think people don’t realize that a platform like this is constantly changing. All you can do is keep in almost constant contact with CS and hope for the best.

Where is it writen what is allowed and what is not?