Gig denied After Changing 1 line

kiansniper

Hi!
I thought I should put something here so others know. I had a link on my Fiverr gig for months, it was a referral link that was to do with the service I provide. It was fine for months there was no issues. Yesterday I changed the gig description saying “Disclaimer: I am not sponsored/affiliated with company name” and it got put up for moderation. It came back and told me to remove the line I added so I did, then it came back again asking me to remove the link. I put it back to how the description used to be(when it had no issues) then it came back and told me my gig was denied. I find this stupid as I added 1 line to follow the companies Terms & Conditions then the gig got flagged on Fiverr. This was my top selling gig with good ratings and I had worked on it for months and now it has gone. I’m on with support but they are saying they cant reinstate it when I have seen forum posts when people have. I have even said I am willing to remove the link but they just say no. Some support members dont try and help they just say no. I have had some amazing support in the past but some dont even want to help.

Kian

Hi!

I thought I should put something here so others know. I had a link on my Fiverr gig for months, it was a referral link that was to do with the service I provide. It was fine for months there was no issues. Yesterday I changed the gig description saying “Disclaimer: I am not sponsored/affiliated with company name” and it got put up for moderation. It came back and told me to remove the line I added so I did, then it came back again asking me to remove the link. I put it back to how the description used to be(when it had no issues) then it came back and told me my gig was denied. I find this stupid as I added 1 line to follow the companies Terms & Conditions then the gig got flagged on Fiverr. This was my top selling gig with good ratings and I had worked on it for months and now it has gone. I’m on with support but they are saying they cant reinstate it when I have seen forum posts when people have. I have even said I am willing to remove the link but they just say no. Some support members dont try and help they just say no. I have had some amazing support in the past but some dont even want to help.

Kian

Lesson learned: do not change best selling gig.

Yesterday I changed the gig description

Next time try to avoid any changes if the gig is getting orders.

Lesson learned: do not change best selling gig.

Yesterday I changed the gig description

Next time try to avoid any changes if the gig is getting orders.

I know right, it was the first time I changed it in ages, and the one time i do it gets taken down. Just my luck :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hi!

Kian

I’m on with support but they are saying they cant reinstate it.

@saeemjp Did you not read the original post.

Archived