Fiverr Community Forum

Gig denied and account temporarily blocked

Hello
I’m providing social media services but today my best selling gig has denied as some hater flaged my account. And fiverr denied my gigs. WHat to do

6 Likes

You should have received an email from Fiverr with more info.

1 Like

Yeah I received and they said, account is being reviewed

can you still able to logged in your fiverr account?

Yes, my account is logged in

which service you provide specially in smm?

Youtube marketing, faceboook markeing

did you said that in your youtube gig that you give views and increase watch time?

Not really , but I don’t know why they are doing this

What is the info on the email?

They don’t block accounts just because someone reported you. They block accounts only if your gigs indeed were breaking the rules. Otherwise no actions would’ve been taken even if someone reported you.

Maybe the main gig image saying “4000 watch time + 1000 subscribers” could have been something to do with why it got flagged. It’s probably best not to specify a watch time or a specific number of subscribers that will be added.

1 Like

Your account is being reviewed

Try to discover something Thank you

What it said in the gig image, eg. the “4000 watch time + 1000 subscribers” (or somewhere else in the gig, I don’t know if it could be the bit about channel monetization) could have made Fiverr think it was against one of these rules:

Fake engagement and traffic
Followers, traffic, visitors, fans, views on social media platforms, or any other fake engagement on any platform.

Services that promise outcomes that are not in your control

In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control…

eg. the “not in your control” because you might not have been in control of the watch time or the specific number of subscribers or maybe being able to monetize their youtube channel (I don’t know if that’s the case though).

3 Likes

Wait for them to review your account (no, I don’t know how long it will take) and make their decision.

2 Likes