GIG denied due to TOS voilation after 2 years

seoumer

Today i got an email notification that my 2 GIGs are violating the Fiverr TOS, but my GIGs were almost live for the last 2 years almost, and i used my own images and description, i don’t why this happened?

I need to know so i can create a new GIG and prevent any future violation because i am not understanding where is the issue.

Any senior suggestion can be very helpful.

Regards,

The reason should be written in the email, can you check it?

In email:

Your GIG has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your GIG is violating their terms of use.

GIG was published 2 years before and i have 50+ reviews on it.

Thank you

Type matter in terms of violation? Mean if i am selling high DA (Domain Authority) backlinks, DA is Moz.com metric, then this is violation i am doing? Please

Selling/buying backlink is black hat SEO technique that’s not recommended by Google, neither Fiverr. You were selling the service that’s not legal or allowed. For this reason your gig were removed from the marketplace.

Today i got an email notification that my 2 GIGs are violating the Fiverr TOS, but my GIGs were almost live for the last 2 years almost, and i used my own images and description, i don’t why this happened?

I need to know so i can create a new GIG and prevent any future violation because i am not understanding where is the issue.

Regards,

but my GIGs were almost live for the last 2 years almost,

As @hedayetsaadi556 said, you are not allowed to sell or buy backlinks.

Sure, your gig was active because Fiverr didn’t find it yet, there are millions of gigs. But they do eventually find them and remove the gig. It’s better to sell something else, black hat SEO stuff is not allowed.

Regards,

Take on board the advice given in the replies above as you may risk your account.

Check this out: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned!

Here is the must read updated “warnings” link for the above topic: Fiverr Help and Education Center

It’s so hurt-breaking, The same thing happens to me too last year. This was my best-selling gig. If any gig removed or denied you will never get it back for sure. I talk to Fiverr Customer Support also.

image.thumb.png.d654efba19999689f419c96cf9bdc9ef.png
image1269×676 65.4 KB

But you may do another request to the customer support to re-review your gig. They will definitely do it

image.png.68b3cf8cc7115972208e75f0dc3a4749.png
image737×324 21.6 KB

It’s so hurt-breaking, The same thing happens to me too last year. This was my best-selling gig. If any gig removed or denied you will never get it back for sure. I talk to Fiverr Customer Support also.

But you may do another request to the customer support to re-review your gig. They will definitely do it

dude, why would you literally use that as a title that you would “clone” a website

@theratypist there is so many gig and they are fiverr choice. and they are using the same keyword. For them no problem but I don’t know how things work sometime.

I think for your gig it wasn’t just the word “clone” it was the phrase “clone any website” - if you read what CS said. By saying “any website” that probably makes CS think you will clone websites that the buyer doesn’t own the rights to, which might be copyright infringement. If people who want a website cloned won’t normally hold the rights to the website they want cloned it’s probably not a good idea to create a gig for it as you’d probably get in trouble if you did that.

Saying “I will clone your website” (where the website being cloned was owned by the buyer) would probably have been better/okay with CS (though I don’t know whether that would be wanted).

I think for your gig it wasn’t just the word “clone” it was the phrase “clone any website” - if you read what CS said. By saying “any website” that probably makes CS think you will clone websites that the buyer doesn’t own the rights to, which might be copyright infringement. If people who want a website cloned won’t normally hold the rights to the website they want cloned it’s probably not a good idea to create a gig for it as you’d probably get in trouble if you did that.

Saying “I will clone your website” (where the website being cloned was owned by the buyer) would probably have been better/okay with CS (though I don’t know whether that would be wanted).

Yes! You are right. Later on I realize. Thanks for you amazing response. It will clarify everyone.

Simple solution: create a Gig that DOES NOT OFFER Backlinks.

Don’t respond by telling me that’s all you know how to do and that since it was your best Gig, you should still be able to earn off of it.

Guess what?

Fiverr has evolved.

Many Gigs that once existed here are gone.

If you sold Backlinks, then you must know something about SEO.

Try going in a different SEO direction.

Good luck.

Archived