Gig Denied Emergency

anika09

Try to figure out why exactly that happened. I once got a gig denied too, and the reason was extremly vague. Read the guidelines very carefully or you’ll get into the same situation again.

Also, if you’re unsure if your gig will be denied or not, make a copy of the description and keep in safe somewhere, in a file or online (like Google Keep, Google Docs, email…). So that if you need only minor tweaking, you won’t be foreced to rewrite the whole thing.

Try to figure out why exactly that happened. I once got a gig denied too, and the reason was extremly vague. Read the guidelines very carefully or you’ll get into the same situation again.

Also, if you’re unsure if your gig will be denied or not, make a copy of the description and keep in safe somewhere, in a file or online (like Google Keep, Google Docs, email…). So that if you need only minor tweaking, you won’t be foreced to rewrite the whole thing.

Well, I wrote the word "Review’ in my gig. All the hard work gone in vain.😦

Hi everyone, Fiverr denied my gig. I got no instructions on how to activate it. I was talking with a buyer with his work. Suddenly I find my gig vanished. What do you suggest me to do? Any idea? It’s an emergency. Please help me out.

Thanks.

Fiverr denied my gig. I got no instructions on how to activate it.

Why was my Gig denied?

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why. Unfortunately, once your Gig has been denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why, we advise that you review our Terms of Service for more information.

The above is from here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/levels-warnings-and-status

The word “Review” was in your gig description? Offering reviews and getting paid for them, is totally against fiverr’s TOS, and most other platforms… What exactly was your gig offering?

I am a content writer. ‘I can write articles, blogs, product reviews and tutorials’. I wrote this in my title and description. Sad tales of a new seller. 😦

Fiverr denied my gig. I got no instructions on how to activate it.

Why was my Gig denied?

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why. Unfortunately, once your Gig has been denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why, we advise that you review our Terms of Service for more information.

The above is from here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/levels-warnings-and-status

Yes, I have to read this. Thanks for sharing. You told me about this yesterday. I am feeling so sorry for my buyer we have been talking about creating a content map all day long for his new website. And now I have no gig.😦

I am a content writer. ‘I can write articles, blogs, product reviews and tutorials’. I wrote this in my title and description. Sad tales of a new seller. 😦

Oh I see…

Then it’s likely the word “review” as you mentioned - for product reviews. It would seem like, you are offering to write fake reviews, or reviews for money.

Were you offering to try a product then write a review? Or just write a review without trying it… The latter is what it sounds - and likely what fiverr thinks. (although it might not be the case).

I would just be really care of my wording.

Yes, I have to read this. Thanks for sharing. You told me about this yesterday. I am feeling so sorry for my buyer we have been talking about creating a content map all day long for his new website. And now I have no gig.😦

You told me about this yesterday.

Don’t mention anything about product reviews or even the word review.

You need to be careful here as you may get a warning and risk your account.

maybe you break any fiverr system rules. try to make unique image then also write unique description. I hope then you can publish your gig easily 🙂

Yes. I did. They should have flagged me first so that I can correct my mistake. But it’s ok.

Thanks.🙂

Archived