Gig Denied / Not editable

difumetti

Only Customer Support can help you. We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

If you haven’t done so suggest you read the updated Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the current rules as to how Fiverr works.

Also check out: https://support.fiverr.com/ for how to get started on Fiverr.

Thank you for the response. I am just going to stop using and recommending the website and not waste anymore time. What a waist of my day. Deny my gig ok, totally delete all the work I put into it? They can get lost. I’ve been on fiverr for over 5 years. Do not respond to this, I am not coming back to a website that has a bot delete your gig content.

Thank you for the response. I am just going to stop using and recommending the website and not waste anymore time. What a waist of my day. Deny my gig ok, totally delete all the work I put into it? They can get lost. I’ve been on fiverr for over 5 years. Do not respond to this, I am not coming back to a website that has a bot delete your gig content.

What a waist of my day. Deny my gig ok, totally delete all the work I put into it? They can get lost. I’ve been on fiverr for over 5 years.

It would appear that you been on Fiverr for 5-6 years, but in that time you have gained absolutely no reviews. Zero. I don’t think that gives you clout when it comes to any sort of veteran seller status. This is Fiverr’s website, and they can choose to deny any gig that they wish. Every website has their own TOS, and that always supercedes the personal terms of any site user. This is common sense.

They can get lost.

Fiverr isn’t going anywhere.

I am not coming back to a website that has a bot delete your gig content.

I’m fairly certain that a person denied your gig, and probably because you were trying to get around the TOS. Like any website, Fiverr does not appreciate people trying to get around the rules.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

What a waist of my day. Deny my gig ok, totally delete all the work I put into it? They can get lost. I’ve been on fiverr for over 5 years.

It would appear that you been on Fiverr for 5-6 years, but in that time you have gained absolutely no reviews. Zero. I don’t think that gives you clout when it comes to any sort of veteran seller status. This is Fiverr’s website, and they can choose to deny any gig that they wish. Every website has their own TOS, and that always supercedes the personal terms of any site user. This is common sense.

They can get lost.

Fiverr isn’t going anywhere.

I am not coming back to a website that has a bot delete your gig content.

I’m fairly certain that a person denied your gig, and probably because you were trying to get around the TOS. Like any website, Fiverr does not appreciate people trying to get around the rules.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Jonbass, I have been a buyer on fiverr for 5 years, sorry you do not think that is important. I just tried their selling platform today,as I mentioned earlier. If you think fiverr is the stuff, where is Odesk, where is freelancer ? Fiverr will go down on its own because it cant handle growth. Remember MySpace, that is what Facebook is becoming. These types of sites work because of personal attention. Fiverr lost that when they used bots to screen applicants for gigs. Maybe you don’t agree, but I feel the time I put into creating an ad today was a waste of time and I will never do it again. They need an option to resubmit your gig. I did nothing wrong to have my application denied, I simply entered my own TOS, if I knew it was against their guidelines, I would never have done it. Just give me the chance to resubmit all the work I did on creating the post. Do not delete it! It is easy to create a filter in a database for users that have done a lot of business with you, and are looking to join your seller team. Instead, they do not do that, they simply flag me as spam. Like I am some kind of threat to Fiverr. The more automated these companies become, the more they likely they will fail. Thats how new tech companies get to take off.

Archived