Fiverr Community Forum

Gig denied (shut down) Video Denied

I had a link building gig up for several months with 5 star reviews. Then I just got this message…

Third party TOS violation - Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is violating their terms of use. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings.

Then in red lettering it also says “video denied”.

This is utter lunacy. I’ve been an SEO for 8 years and this gig is quality. It doesn’t violate anyone or anything or any product or service. That’s a fact.

My gig video is of me talking a bit about the gig. I have some graphics that I created with a piece of software that I own. 100% my creation.

So, I have no idea. This is the most frustrating experience.

Why Fiverr will allow a claim to be made and then shut me down without giving me a chance to respond is beyond me.

In my opinion, this claim was 100% a lie in order to hurt me. Probably my competition. This is wrong.

I sent a ticket in to Fiverr explaining the situation. Unbelievable.

1 Like

I’ve been noticing an increase in 3rd-party-ToS violation complaints here in the forum. Maybe this is the reason:

Thanks for the tip. I’m not saying it couldn’t be that but there’s hundreds of link building gigs on fiverr. Most are crappy spam farms that Fiverr let’s slide. I can’t see them shutting me down for a better quality gig.

As I said, these have been popping up more frequently. I’ve little doubt that this is just the start of a trend. It takes time to close down hundreds of gigs, so I’d guess that Fiverr just hasn’t gotten to the ones you’ve mentioned yet.