Gig denied storm - Is Fiverr going to banned lead generation?

allursolve

Passing bad time in Fiverr, a couple of days before they removed my best-selling Gig (almost 5 years old, 2k+ orders and 1k+ review) and just now another one (less sorrow, since it’s not my popular gig). I basically work here as a lead generator (help my clients to get new customers) and market researcher. I also search long before if lead generation is legal in USA or rest of the world!? Fortunately, all of them said, it’s not illegal. And hundred of reputed sites/companies have lead generation services including others freelancing platform.

So what happens now that, Fiverr started removing many lead generation related gigs? No warning, no editing opportunity; they just throwing our hard working gig just like a garbage and of course no proper explanation from CS. They just say, “Suspicion of fraud or spam - This Gig raises suspicions of being a fraudulent service, spam or potentially violating Fiverr or a third party TOS.” Did I ever spam? Never, period; I even never write “Pay” “email” word in Fiverr. I have 1300+ Buyers and no one ever able to tell, I tried to spam or fraud with them, no objection. either Fiverr or I received. Another point is, third party objection? Why the hell a third party object against me and who are they? I have a Sales Navigator account, I research people there, is it a big crime? Or is there anything else ongoing? If I know details I would be more careful and make proper correction. But there was no chance, it’s like a dictatorship running.

Now whenever a notification comes, I’m shaking. Maybe it’s that cruel message, your Gig is removed!!

FAQ:

1. What type of gig you had - lead generation, market research.
  2. Did you copy Image or Description - no never but many others copied my Gig. I never object.
  3. Did you put any link in your gig - no, never.

Sorry this happened to you. May be after investigation Fiverr staff release your gig. Always think positive buddy.

You know. I don’t want there to be any hard feelings between us - (from your best movie 🙂 )

I like to think positive but they said, “The Gig failed to pass our review and are not visible to anyone”. But I also believe, “Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies” (from my best movie).

Thanks for your kind words.

If by lead generation you mean anything to do with lists of people to send spam to then yes fiver takes those down now. That is illegal everywhere on the internet unless every person gave permission to get messages from you or you already have business with them.

I do not send any email, I am just a researcher. All of my works are limited to Excel.

@didaralam274 do you think at least I have right to know which platform TOS I’m violating? Can they send me at least an email that they are getting complaints about my gig? Or they will remove anything whenever anyone complains against anyone? I always believe Fiverr getting stronger, they don’t have to fear others threat. “sooner or later the truth always comes out”.

I do not send any email, I am just a researcher. All of my works are limited to Excel.

@didaralam274 do you think at least I have right to know which platform TOS I’m violating? Can they send me at least an email that they are getting complaints about my gig? Or they will remove anything whenever anyone complains against anyone? I always believe Fiverr getting stronger, they don’t have to fear others threat. “sooner or later the truth always comes out”.

Yes but simply compiling lists is not allowed on fiverr.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Gig deleted because of 3rd Party Claim then Again restore!

3 day ago i got a notification that one of my gig got deleted because of 3rd party complains! For me its was little surprised as i was using my own picture as gig thumbnail and own words for description. So, I contact with the customer support....

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 10 ❤

This how i got back my own gig!

I had a longstanding gig removed. I went back to CS and they reinstated is immediately. It was reported by a fellow seller. They wouldn’t tell me why it was removed OR why it was reinstated. Strange workings…

You are lucky but they told me, “I apologize for the inconvenience, however, I’m afraid Gig denials are final and denied Gigs can not be reinstated.”

You are lucky but they told me, “I apologize for the inconvenience, however, I’m afraid Gig denials are final and denied Gigs can not be reinstated.”

You need to proved that or make a point that your service did not violated any 3rd party TOS. Even, i personally think that this kind of service kind of spam over online (No offense )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello there,
I think Fiverr has it’s own right, okay.
But, few problems are facing on this gig.
If any seller can’t provide Lead Generation service, who is best for Lead Generating. Then, Fiverr have to denied all of the gig’s of this keyword in the same time.
I also a seller of Lead generation.
When my Lead Generation gig has been denied by fiverr’s TOS, then every gig of this keyword (Lead generation) has broke the fiverr’s TOS.
Then, why my gig has been denied.
I think, Rules is rules for every one.
Right.
Thanks to being here.

• 2 months later...

Hello there,

If any seller can’t provide Lead Generation service, who is best for Lead Generating. Then, Fiverr have to denied all of the gig’s of this keyword in the same time.

When my Lead Generation gig has been denied by fiverr’s TOS, then every gig of this keyword (Lead generation) has broke the fiverr’s TOS.

Right.

Thanks to being here.

but i saw some lead gen gig created in march 2018 and they are selling well

• 2 years later...

Hello there,

Right.

Thanks to being here.

This post is very helpful for all freelancer :star_struck:

Archived