Gig Denied. taking part in doing someone else's academic work

m7mdali

Hi all,
my gig is denied because they think i it is a fraudulent.
it is my first gig in its first days. so this is not a complaint as i don’t lose anything.
but i really love fiver and want to understand its rules.

sorry for long post and thanks for all commenters

DENY REASONS
Your Gig requires modification - By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities and these will not be permitted on our platform.

About MY GIG
Lowered cost two hours of practical programming to show you my skills.

No hassle. Start development and get your hands dirty with code by first minute.

Done on my computer which you can access remotely (Can be done on your computer if it is more comfortable for you).

Learn by practice Do it yourself mini tasks within sessions, Homework tasks, Developing Real word application for level 2

Web: HTML, CSS, JavaScript, ASP.Net
Desktop: VB.Net, Delphi
Database: General Database design & development, SQL Server programming.
Hosting Management: How to publish your work on real host with live example (Level 2).

These courses will take you from beginner / starter to intermediate level

Available in Arabic Language
See, my other Gig for English
Please, Contact me before placing your order to prepare your private lessons & teaching plan.

prices:
$5 Two Hours of practical programming
$25 Level 1: 5 Hours practical coding
$50 Level 2: 10 Hours practical coding
Language

Can anyone point out what is wrong as i am about to add my second GIG to teach same content in English

You mentioned homework. Leave that part out.

But isn’t it a bit harsh that the system rejects a gig just because a keyword like ‘homework’ is mentioned? I mean, they should have someone from CS have a look at it when a such a red flag word is used, instead of directly rejecting it…

@m7mdali Nice Gig by the way!

You mentioned homework. Leave that part out.

i see. thanks for your fast replay

i want to say, i will give my buyer a homework (small task to do it in its own) and will review it the next session

also, Level 2: 10 Hours practical coding

for the benefit of my buyer, it is better to take multi sessions (2 hours * 5 sessions). is it against fiver rules?

i see. thanks for your fast replay

i want to say, i will give my buyer a homework (small task to do it in its own) and will review it the next session

also, Level 2: 10 Hours practical coding

for the benefit of my buyer, it is better to take multi sessions (2 hours * 5 sessions). is it against fiver rules?

thanks sjorscrusius,

i really get encouraged by your words ( a nice GIG) as i really wonder if it is good or not.

but i think it will not convert well because of Arabic language limitations

But isn’t it a bit harsh that the system rejects a gig just because a keyword like ‘homework’ is mentioned? I mean, they should have someone from CS have a look at it when a such a red flag word is used, instead of directly rejecting it…

@m7mdali Nice Gig by the way!

isn’t it a bit harsh that the system rejects a gig just because a keyword like ‘homework’ is mentioned?

If you want the cost of additional staff to come from your earnings then I suggest you let Fiverr know 🙂

It’s not difficult to just stay away from certain keywords.

i want to say, i will give my buyer a homework

Instead say something like “I will give you short tests to develop and test your skills”

isn’t it a bit harsh that the system rejects a gig just because a keyword like ‘homework’ is mentioned?

If you want the cost of additional staff to come from your earnings then I suggest you let Fiverr know 🙂

It’s not difficult to just stay away from certain keywords.

i want to say, i will give my buyer a homework

Instead say something like “I will give you short tests to develop and test your skills”

It could be a bit more user friendly, like in the messenger system you get a warning when a forbidden word is used. I agree that workarounds are always possible, but nice to know if/when you do something wrong.

This gig is in no way breaching the TOS, but the automatic reply impies it. It is just not nice way to deal with your main source of income as a company like that.

It’s all so robotic and impersonal this way.

It could be a bit more user friendly, like in the messenger system you get a warning when a forbidden word is used. I agree that workarounds are always possible, but nice to know if/when you do something wrong.

This gig is in no way breaching the TOS, but the automatic reply impies it. It is just not nice way to deal with your main source of income as a company like that.

It’s all so robotic and impersonal this way.

Yeah, it could definitely be worded better, just using the word “perhaps” or “check if” etc would make it less scary!

Archived