Gig denied with error: "Your Gig requires modification - Third Party TOS violation, Suspicion of fraud or spam"

Hello. I have seen many posts with the same issue, but none of them are helpful for some reason.

I have just submitted a new gig and it instantly got denied due to:
“Your Gig requires modification - Third Party TOS violation, Suspicion of fraud or spam”

I don’t know if it is relevant, but here is some more info:
I had 3 price options. The only difference between each of them was the quantity (1, 3, unlimited).
I offered 1 day delivery.
I gave no extra options.
It was called: seed your torrent forever
All I was offering was seeding someones torrent for as long as they like.

So I am asking:

1. What is causing this issue?
  2. How can I fix the issue?

read fiverr term and condition,it’s can help,

thanks. what is the link?

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Torrent seeding: I don’t think that would be allowed, as it can be used for piracy etc.

Well with a simple search of “torrent”, you can see half a dozen other gigs.

1. the torrent could be used for illegal stuff like sandm4n said.
  2. The "seed your torrent forever".

The forever part might also be against the terms of service if it was a service exceeding 30 days.

Okay. So I am not allowed to provide any services lasting longer than 30 days? Or I am not allowed to say “forever”?

Yes you’re not allowed to provide services that last >30 days (forever is >30 days).

From the terms of service:

Gigs may be removed by Fiverr for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

* Illegal or Fraudulent services
* Copyright Infringement...
* Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Though what Fiverr is actually objecting to with this I think is what is said above - that torrenting can/is likely to be used for illegal stuff (and chances are they will also remove other gigs that offer similar services).

That’s interesting. Because torrenting is a platform that can be used for illegal purposes, but is not intended to be used for illegal purposes. The internet is the same. Fiverr is powered by the internet. So according to them, they are illegal and not allowed on their own platform…

Indeed.

We can keep speculating the reasons here.

Tell you what. Why don’t you ask CS directly? That way you can get a straight answer about why exactly was your gig denied and what is Fiverr’s policy regarding torrents.

I was going to first. But I couldn’t find them.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/

Try the “Contact Us” at the bottom of the page.

Okay. Thanks. I just got this error when logging onto fiverr.com

do you think it might be related?

That weirdly tends to happen to me also sometimes. Just check the “I’m not a robot” recaptcha and it should be fine.

I have noticed it happens when I browse using the phone.

It keeps opening that page over and over when I submit. Also the app logged me out.

Try from a computer. Maybe some issue with the phone.

Maybe Fiverr has disabled your Fiverr account? It (profile page) was there previously but now it says “This page is no longer available”.

Oh bummer! I think @uk1000 is right. Your page isn’t available anymore :frowning_face: