GIG description copyrights

mclabzsolutions

Is it allowed to copy someone’s gig description, tags and create same? because While checking my gig on search I checked other gigs similar to my then I found one person using my gig description then I ran a plagiarism test and I find out there are lot of sellers using my exact gig descriptions, tags etc.

This is my gig
https://www.fiverr.com/mclabzsolutions/create-an-amazing-animated-gif-banner

online plagirsm tool I used
favicon.png.8939198c70e47aacff3b86a00588c723.png Plagiarism Checker - A Free Online Plagiarism Detector

sst_og_img.thumb.png.ed71660799b386237846d654d17c54d2.png

Plagiarism Checker - A Free Online Plagiarism Detector

Plagiarism checker - Best for students, teachers, writers & webmasters to check plagiarism percentage report of articles, essays, thesis & webpages.

Thank you!
Malshan

I would like to warn you that if you report this to CS they might pause your gig, this case was posted here just 2-3 weeks back when a guy reported another account of stealing gig description and in result though the copied gig was not available but his gig was paused too.

I would like to warn you that if you report this to CS they might pause your gig, this case was posted here just 2-3 weeks back when a guy reported another account of stealing gig description and in result though the copied gig was not available but his gig was paused too.

@vibhanshu why warning me? someone else copied my gig description

Archived