Fiverr Community Forum

Gig description is missing from gig page

Hi there,

I’ve been selling on Fiverr for only a few months. I started in late August. Suffice it to say, I’ve had quite an experience, good and bad both. But now, I’m kind of in a rut about this problem. I didn’t see any posts highlighting this issue, so I decided to write one of my own. When you open my gig page, the “About This Gig” section is empty. Now, when I access it from the Fiverr app on my mobile phone, I can read the description just fine. But on the web, the gig description is missing. Understandably, it’s costing me business. I have contacted Fiverr support repeatedly about this problem and they have stated that their tech team is working on it, but it’s been a week now with no results at all (I’m not sure how long it takes them to resolve such bugs, but my previous experience with them did not involve waiting for 7 days and more). I could only wait further since this is something that cannot be resolved on the seller’s end. But I also wanted opinions and some help. If any of you have faced this issue and have been successfully able to resolve it, please reply.

Thank you.

3 Likes

no problem mam , sometimes its happen , just clear your browser cache and cookies it will be fine …

2 Likes

I’ve tried accessing it from multiple browsers. The problem persists.

1 Like

I have just checked it and the gig description is missing.

Haven’t seen any posts about this problem before but maybe someone will reply.

4 Likes

is the only one that could fix your issue as your Gig page code misses the div and ul.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought. But it’s as if they’re overlooking the problem entirely. I doubt they require a week to fix this bug. :confused:

You know, it took months to bring analytics back in 2020. A simple problem that many people on forum "knew " how to fix it.:slight_smile:

Coders digged deep and discovered different issue that had to be fixed as well, all with limited resources due to COVID, etc.

I know it sucks that none can read about your Gig, but patience is the only thing left for you.

You may want to create second Gig…?

2 Likes

I guess you’re right. I’m hoping they get to this sooner, but if they take their time, I can only wait.

Let’s hope this gets resolved sooner.

Yeah, I’m working on creating a new gig. We can’t have multiple gigs offering similar services, can we? I’ll have to create one for something else.

I am a proofreader and I have 6 gigs that offer proofreading. However, they are for proofreading different kinds of documents. I have gigs for blogs, children’s books, letters, and so on.

1 Like

‘Similar’ is fine. ‘Same’ is not. Don’t reuse your gig images or description, and at least one of your tags should reflect the difference.

2 Likes

Got it. Thanks for helping out! :blush: :blush:

1 Like