Fiverr Community Forum

GIG Details Not Shown

My GIG details are not shown such as:

• Pages
  • Design Customization
  • Content Upload
  • Responsive Design
  • Plugins/Extentions

Here is my GIG: https://www.fiverr.com/gregzkibot/create-you-a-future-proof-wordpress-website

2 Likes

It’s just a visual bug. As long as they are saved in the gig editor, you’re fine.

1 Like

No, it is not saved… you don’t get what I’m saying…

Please provide a screenshot of the problem.

please see attached file

I don’t know if this is true, but:

Try un-selecting all the boxes, save and finish and completely exit the tab, then go back into edit and re-select them, save.

If that doesn’t work, try a different browser before going in to re-edit. And/or clearing cookies/cache.

Let us know if it works? It would be nice to have confirmation.

1 Like

I face same problem with my gig. What can i do.?

I am facing the same issue with my Gig as well. And have tried to edit it multiple times, still it does not show up.

Did you get any solution for this?

No solution at all, tried editing and saving again… even creating a new gig but to no avail.

Tried creating a new account and the problem still persists! Fiverr’s QA Tester’s are pretty lame!

same problem bro, i switched the account but still getting the same problem.

fiverr is driving me crazy

:fearful:
You need to delete that immediately. It’s against the Terms of Service.

what exactly is against? creating a new account? lol

Yes.

Fiverr Terms of Service:

Abuse and Spam

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.