Fiverr Community Forum

Gig disappeared from search results

hello all, my gig was doing well and it was among top five on the 1st page ., i recently got my level 2 badge also, but just 2 days before the evaluation, my gig suddenly went to the last page , even i have all order with 5 stars and customer satisfaction, i waited for some days thinking it may be reset soon but it did not, then i did some modifications i.e changed gig picture, updated title seo search tags and also changed the title with some updates, now i am unable to see my gig in search results on any page , checked its status and its saying " it seems your gig is active but needs some more revision from our side kindly contact us so that we can help you out " can someone guide me whats the issue? thanks

7 Likes

When we do changes in our gigs, it disappear in search result for a few days to week, don’t worry your gig will comeback in a few days.
Do not change your gig title, gig link is permanent, if you change your gig title the gig link will be the same which you had first created.

4 Likes

week? my ranking will be lost in a week, even i am not getting any new client and orders ,whereas i usually got 3 to 4 new orders daily, what about that ;(

1 Like

if i reverse all changes , will it get back to actual position?

1 Like

My gig was at last page for a month, don’t worry it will comeback.
Don’t know but when you change something in your gig, it will disappear for a few days to week.

2 Likes

thanks but i was at the very 1st position on 1st page , suddenly went back , and i made changes to 2 gigs , but in other one i only changed the picture and that is available on the same position at last page , what do you think should i reverse all changes to the gig ?

1 Like

Don’t know, I had changed my gig images and it was disappear then I did’t change anything
and it was back on first page.

2 Likes

ok thank you very much for your time

2 Likes

Hi bilalrajpot,
Same issue,1st page to 4rth page and I have made some modifications and my gig disappears in search after that contacted customer support, after reviewing by fiverr team they denied my gig because multiple services in one gig, that was my only top-rated gig.

2 Likes

but my gig is not offering any multiple service

1 Like

i think its bater to wait few days.

1 Like

Same problem is heppend with me Second time

Are you sure? brother.

Yes, wait for a few days.

1 Like

you can check by applying filter option

1 Like

@bilalrajpot got your gigs back?

no sadly :cry::cry:

Regards
Rao Bilal Rajput.

Hi, can you tell me how much time your gig took to comeback after changing gig image ?

It will back in search in 24 hours or in a week.

it didn’t come!!! 5 months have been passed!! I’d suggest you to make a new gig

Regards
Rao Bilal Rajput.