Gig disappeared from search suddenly

luckyjay1

This is my gig

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/623510af1c?utm_source=CopyLink_Mobile
I’m one if the top seller in fiverr, I’m the top 10 in web scraping gigs from the last 5 months, but suddenly on 1st July ‘2020 my gig disappeared from search not even showing at end page.
I watched many tips in video like changing keywords, changing title, gig image but nothing worked. I tried to reach fiverr but they don’t give proper reply.
Don’t know this is done by fiverr or something else. I have 68 five start reviews out of my Last 70 reviews. I did 392 orders in the last 5 months with 266 reviews 98% reviews are 5*
I got received tips from 30% of Buyers. I got 20 best lengthy super reviews. What not. I got received 80 orders per month collected 26,000 USD in the last 5 months.
But I’m now helpless.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!

• Like 10

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 6 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your gig, please see (DES) point 1:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

• Like 1

The same happened with me. My gig was disappeared. I also contacted CS but they marked it as solved without actually solving anything.
The thing that worked for me is I edited my gig, made some minor changes in description and delivery time etc.
After 2 to 3 days mu=y gig was back in search and had the same rank.
You can try this. I hope this will work for you.

• Like 2

Nice to hear that it was solved for you. I tried edited my gig before but again I will try to edit title, description, packages. Will see what happen. If it really helps I’m very thankful to you

I have the same problem, top gig went from 1st page to last, and still there for weeks. Changing or editing gig didn’t help at all. In CS didn’t help either. Have you solved this problem?

I have the same problem, top gig went from 1st page to last, and still there for weeks. Changing or editing gig didn’t help at all. In CS didn’t help either. Have you solved this problem?

I have even tried few changes in gig title, description and gig image and I have completed 27 orders after my gig disappeared from my old clients but still my gig not showing.

Pausing won’t help, usually gig jumble very often, sometimes when you refresh the page it changes the position, that’s not mean it disappeared.
I tried the “pause” option but nothing happened, I have “0” cancellation rate and did 35 orders in this disappeared time but no luck.
Tried all possible ways.
May be fiverr is the last hope, otherwise I will have to leave fiverr

Hi! I had the same problem, what I did was pause my gig and then activate it again, in less than 10 minutes my gig appeared on the first pages, I hope it works for you!

Are you sure your gig disappeared long time and then you tried this?

Do you have more than 200 reviews and level2?

It might go back to where it was though. Or you just had a lot of luck.

I was very lucky, anyway, looking for it again after a while was where it was before, so it must have been a momentary error, but at least it was again in the search so I don’t complain

Are you sure your gig disappeared long time and then you tried this?

Do you have more than 200 reviews and level2?

No, I am new to fiverr in a certain way, my gig had a time already, when I received my first order it disappeared, but it was not that it was in the last search options, it disappeared, and my user did not appear in searches when before I did

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, jones4k said:

My gigs have been missing for 5 months. Is there any chance of coming back?

And maybe this is why your gig ranking got affected. Yes, there is always a possibility that you will get your gig ranking back. I myself have faced this problem twice. One for 1 month and the other for 3 months and now my gigs are performing well. There's no magic---just wait for sometime till your BSR metrics reset and keep providing good service to repeat buyers or new projects you get from any other source.

image.png.048ad5fd3571ece893d4d6a08cfe08f2.png

image.png.2294ed04b18812fc590f999278416e1d.png

image.png.e2a80723d7de10fb22a1682646f274c9.png

Edited by rawque_gulia