Gig Disappeared on search results

conceptz_pro

Hi there. Is anyone experiencing the same??

My account has only one Gig. and it is one of the best gigs on my category (podcast cover designs). It was consistent top 1 to top 5 in the past few months.

Four days ago, my fiverr gig dissappeared on the search. I cant find it until the last page. however my gig is active.

I have 5.0 star rating on that gig.

The last thing I remembered happening is I have a client cancel an order worth ($150) because there has been a change of plans on his part. They said they wont launch their podcast until December so I have to mutually cancel the order… They will reorder once they are ready. I agreed in mutual cancellation. The next morning, I noticed it was gone on search engine results. Aside from that, I have 3 late deliveries (which I already delivered same day) out of my 11 orders on queue that day.

It bothers me because this gig receives about 3 or 4 orders per day, and now, no one ordered the past 4 days. It is not visible on the search. It will only appear if I use filter “local sellers”. Without the filter however, it is not showing up until the very last page. My gig is active and can be seen via direct link. But magically vanished on search results.

Did someone have similar experience and how did you fixed it?
Also, is it possible that the order cancellation which includes a big amount ($150) caused my gig to disappear?

I will appreciate your response guys…

This is with most sellers here. Customer support will get back to you with a template reply.

I have completed like 100 orders after my gig disappeared 2-3 months back. People with 0 reviews are in search and I can’t even find my gig until the last page.

Guess what? CS says some people might be doing better than you, while I see people with 0 orders in search and all my gigs summing up to 650+ reviews not in search

how to update mt profile…?

Go to your profile.

Click on the gig you want to update

Click edit

You then go over everything that you typed in your gig and check that everything is good.

You will need to go from section to section and save every section.

At the end you submit your gig (This is very much like you did when you originally made your gigs, but you will just be adding or correcting the old gig.)

Just a tip: Every time you update your profile, your gig will not show for a while. My advice is update now, before you speak to customer service. Just something I have noticed!

Thanks… I am aware that when you update anything on the description, tags, etc, your gig will not show up. I did not update anything on my account. But it just vanishes one day… 4 days have gone and the gig cant be seen anywhere…

Thanks… I am aware that when you update anything on the description, tags, etc, your gig will not show up. I did not update anything on my account. But it just vanishes one day… 4 days have gone and the gig cant be seen anywhere…

It happened to me too! All my gigs are there except one and it’s the gig that if giving me all my work. Not sure why!

This is with most sellers here. Customer support will get back to you with a template reply.

I have completed like 100 orders after my gig disappeared 2-3 months back. People with 0 reviews are in search and I can’t even find my gig until the last page.

Guess what? CS says some people might be doing better than you, while I see people with 0 orders in search and all my gigs summing up to 650+ reviews not in search

I agree. I can see some gigs with 0 reviews or a 1.0 star review showing up on gig results but mine was completely nowhere to be found. After staying up on top 1 to top 5 for about 2 months, my gig suddenly vanishes. It is a well performing gig with 5.0 stars review.That single gig earned around $2k this month alone… i really dont know why would they remove my gig on search results after there was a mutual cancellation (which is not my fault).

This is an ongoing problem for many, no matter what their level is. If you search the Forum you will find many posts about it.

Thanks vickie… is there any proven step or solution anyone has found out?? aside from contacting CS who seems to just send us automated “template” messages?

You may not know that when you search for your gig(s), you will find it in a different place than if I search for it. A few days ago, a seller posted that he could not find his gig under the name of the service he offered under relevance. Yet, I found it on the first page both times I looked. Have you checked your placement when incognito?

I never check my gig placement. I have way more important things to do. I figure it is what it is, and my turn to have an earlier placement will come around again at some point.

You may not know that when you search for your gig(s), you will find it in a different place than if I search for it. A few days ago, a seller posted that he could not find his gig under the name of the service he offered under relevance. Yet, I found it on the first page both times I looked. Have you checked your placement when incognito?

I never check my gig placement. I have way more important things to do. I figure it is what it is, and my turn to have an earlier placement will come around again at some point.

Searching for gig placement is a complete waste of time. You get orders or you don’t. People are too overworked about it in my opinion.

the search results have changed
so now instead of showing the best selling gigs
the search shows recommended gigs
not all the best selling sellers are on top on recommended page

this was done around 4 to 5 days ago

having the same issue

the search results have changed

so now instead of showing the best selling gigs

the search shows recommended gigs

not all the best selling sellers are on top on recommended page

having the same issue

This has been happening for at least the last 3 years. I remember a post when I first joined Fiverr back then. TRSs and level 2 sellers were complaining that there gigs were not showing on the first two pages yet newbie’s gigs and level 1 sellers were showing.

It is an OLD problem, that is why I do not check my gigs’ placements or their stats. Both are a waste of time to me. They will be what they are and I have no power over that.

This has been happening for at least the last 3 years. I remember a post when I first joined Fiverr back then. TRSs and level 2 sellers were complaining that there gigs were not showing on the first two pages yet newbie’s gigs and level 1 sellers were showing.

It is an OLD problem, that is why I do not check my gigs’ placements or their stats. Both are a waste of time to me. They will be what they are and I have no power over that.

yes, we don’t have any power over this

but the gig position affects the number of sales we get

my gig is still on first page without any filter on best selling gigs

but this is not the same if you search by recommended gigs

which show mostly rising stars

yes, we don’t have any power over this

but the gig position affects the number of sales we get

but this is not the same if you search by recommended gigs

which show mostly rising stars

I just looked. I do not see it in the first three pages under best selling . :thinking:

True. Absolutely same nonsense from cs.

Ecommerce market is growing up very fast this months, but my gigs are out of search, especially when i recieved hundreds of positive reviews from january to april.

True. Absolutely same nonsense from cs.

Ecommerce market is growing up very fast this months, but my gigs are out of search, especially when i recieved hundreds of positive reviews from january to april.

I just checked right now and my gig is back in search. Though it is still in like 10+ page in my category but I can now find it under my title and keyword.

Note: My gig was out of search for like 60+ days.

Yesterday, I completed an order of someone other than my regular buyers. And today, my gig is back in search. I suggest you try to take some orders from Buyer Request section

Archived