Gig disapreance

shabanart

Hi my gig is disapeared on 30th of January, can anyone help me and give me some tips to find it in the marketplace please, I contacted Fiverr customer support several time but they simply reply and talk about the cancellation, response rate, on time delivery and 5 star rating, even my all performance is good so far.
Thank you in advance

Hi my gig is disapeared on 30th of January, can anyone help me and give me some tips to find it in the marketplace please, I contacted Fiverr customer support several time but they simply reply and talk about the cancellation, response rate, on time delivery and 5 star rating, even my all performance is good so far.

Thank you in advance

Hi my gig is disapeared on 30th of January, can anyone help me

Umm, what do you mean it disappeared? Like what happened to it?

Hi my gig is disapeared on 30th of January, can anyone help me

Umm, what do you mean it disappeared? Like what happened to it?

Thanks for your reply

Actually I’m trying to find it by adding different keywords but still can’t find. It was on first page on the top. Got 6 cancellation but it’s cleared now.

Thanks for your reply

Actually I’m trying to find it by adding different keywords but still can’t find. It was on first page on the top. Got 6 cancellation but it’s cleared now.

Your gig can’t disappear unless it was denied or removed. Check your GIGs tab and see if it is marked as active.

If it’s active and you cannot find it, then it’s either:

1.) High competitive field hence difficult to find yours.

2.) Poor/incomplete use of keywords to make your gig easily to be find.

Or both of the above.

Archived