Gig dissapeared from search

burmula

Hi! My gig was on the first page. In the second row. After I done some orders it totally dissapeared. It is nowgere. I look through all the pages with my tag (which I previously used to see my gig on the first page). I have 6 orders in queue. Maybe it is a reason? Can someone help me? I have no any limitation regarding orders in queue.

But I did it 2 days ago. And only today it dissapeared. Is it usual thing?

Don’t worry, sometimes it takes more than 24-48 hours, you have orders in queue, when you will deliver those with good ratings, your gig will get back.

Do you have any late deliveries and cancellations these days?

Don’t worry, sometimes it takes more than 24-48 hours, you have orders in queue, when you will deliver those with good ratings, your gig will get back.

No. But I went away from my permanent job to make profit from Fiverr. And now my Gig disappeared!! ) It is not very cool)

Do you know if my Gig will come back on its previous position? I was on the first page, you know)

Archived