Gig, Dropped Suddenly from 1st page to Last page

jollywolly124

As i Got Many, Similar Topics About New Sellers,

As my account is concern, I’m On Fiverr Since 2016, And now on this 15th i will be eligible for Level 2 Seller, In Past 2 months I spend my maximum time on Fiverr, But Suddenly It happens with my gig, It dropped to last page.

If it would be only one gig? than its Ok, My almost all gigs Dropped to the Last page.

And i don’t know what to do now? My whole income was reliable on this.

Any Answer? or solution

NOTE : No bad rating, Almost 150+ 5star ratings, No recent cancellation.

• Like 49
  • Sad 2

We already have an active thread about this :

I recently noticed this “bug”: Top sellers from the first page get thrown to the last page and then forgotten forever. If you came here to learn why and how I fixed it, you’ve come to the right place. However, this may take a lot of effort from your side, so, get ready! rocket Before I show you the steps to fix your gig’s position in the search, I wanna explain how the search algorithm works and why so many people are confused about it. Why am I getting demoted?The search algorithm is NOT …

So start reading that.

• Like 27

We already have an active thread about this :

I recently noticed this “bug”: Top sellers from the first page get thrown to the last page and then forgotten forever. If you came here to learn why and how I fixed it, you’ve come to the right place. However, this may take a lot of effort from your side, so, get ready! rocket Before I show you the steps to fix your gig’s position in the search, I wanna explain how the search algorithm works and why so many people are confused about it. Why am I getting demoted?The search algorithm is NOT …

So start reading that.

and the method share is basic seo of gig i used better way to rank my gig but still on last page so this method is nothing fiverr just sucks

• Like 20

Same problem happened to me. My gig has the most ratting in my working category. My gig rank dropped first page to last page. It’s become a regular issue in fiverr. They are experimenting lot’s of things which making the site less user friendly.

My suggestion is don’t edit your gig, Be active and try to response your client very quickly, deliver on time. I think it will be on the first place again. Pray for the best.

• Like 18

Same problem happened to me. My gig has the most ratting in my working category. My gig rank dropped first page to last page. It’s become a regular issue in fiverr. They are experimenting lot’s of things which making the site less user friendly.

My suggestion is don’t edit your gig, Be active and try to response your client very quickly, deliver on time. I think it will be on the first place again. Pray for the best.

I have done everything people are talking about here but still fiverr sucks my gigs are on last page and i providing best and unique service in my niche

• Like 14

we hope this. thank you :’(

• Like 11

Everything is Solved for me, Just Update the tags, And update your gig weekly basic 🙂

Or the gigs are just rotating and you don’t have to change anything.

My gig was removed from search yesterday, now it’s back almost in the same place and I didn’t change it or anything.

• Like 11

and the method share is basic seo of gig i used better way to rank my gig but still on last page so this method is nothing fiverr just sucks

Dont say like that, i get atleast 30 mesages a day, and i dont know anything about seo or other stuff. Its probably your service what is not atractive to everybody, or your niche is to huge on website.

• Like 10

Dont say like that, i get atleast 30 mesages a day, and i dont know anything about seo or other stuff. Its probably your service what is not atractive to everybody, or your niche is to huge on website.

Dont say like that, i get atleast 30 mesages a day

My account was neglected by fiverr and many of the seller are facing the same issue

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...

Everything is Solved for me

Did you have your gig move up in rank?

I’m facing a problem that is few days ago my gig was ranked in four keyword… unfortunately still now my gig is an only one keyword rank… Can you please help me about it, how can I get my gig before position?

• Like 11

lucky guy mine was on last page from last 30 days

hi sarikaverma, i am facing the same issue from past 3 days, my whole account is you can say neglected by fiverr, what about your Gig’s now? does your profile improved or on the same scenario?

• Like 10

I am on 68 days same problem. 5 time gig going to fine. 1st page and after 36 or 19 hours push back to last page. I am really worried. How can I solve the problem. I update my price, and also I got order
when it front line for one or 2 days and my old clients.
Thanks

• Like 12

hi sarikaverma, i am facing the same issue from past 3 days, my whole account is you can say neglected by fiverr, what about your Gig’s now? does your profile improved or on the same scenario?

No improvements even after more then 60 days still on last page sliding to last page if any page added in category and i completed all level to qualification also by getting buyer from facebook and returning clients

• Like 10

The same happens to me 2 days ago! more than 1000 orders. All the last days 5 stars without any cancellations and ALL my gigs are not visible on the searches even they where on the first positions on the first page.
Any idea what happens and what Fiverr change?

• Like 8