Gig Duration Question

brunettegrenade

I have a question, I guess i’m a little confused about something that I thought I knew about the way Fiverr works.

As of the past few days i’m unable to change one of my gigs estimated delivery duration. I’ve always been able to do so in the past and i’m still able to change all my other gigs durations. I contacted Fiverr about this issue and actually my first support ticket was deleted, ripped up and thrown in the virtual garbage can without any response lol. Regardless, I sent a second ticket in about the issue and a got this reply: “Please note that the Estimated Delivery time listed on your Gig page is the average delivery time for the Gig, as measured by our system. The number cannot be changed manually. To lower the Estimated Delivery time, please deliver your orders before the delivery time you selected for your Gig” According to the description next to the gig duration box, you are supposed to be able to imput the number of days according to time it will take you to complete your work considering time differences, your own free time, and other engagements. However, It will not let me change the number at all now on just only one of my gigs, and according to all the descriptions about gig duration… I’m supposed to be able to imput my own number according to the factors mentioned? Can anyone fill me in?

Thank you

Guest scriptwizard

Hi brunettegrenade, yes you are supposed to be able to change your gig delivery duration otherwise it makes a complete nonsense of anyone’s individual needs/abilities. The reason Fiverr support may not be answering your query as quickly as you would like is pure & simply because they are probably experiencing a very high rate of tickets. This is true at the present time for example. The other reason is that as a level 2 & upward seller your support queries take priority over those level 1 sellers. So be patient & send another support ticket (unless you have already done so but do it politely of course). I hope this helps.

Guest scriptwizard

Hi brunettegrenade, yes you are supposed to be able to change your gig delivery duration otherwise it makes a complete nonsense of anyone’s individual needs/abilities. The reason Fiverr support may not be answering your query as quickly as you would like is pure & simply because they are probably experiencing a very high rate of tickets. This is true at the present time for example. The other reason is that as a level 2 & upward seller your support queries take priority over those level 1 sellers. So be patient & send another support ticket (unless you have already done so but do it politely of course). I hope this helps.

• 3 years later...

Archived